Toribash
Oh look supa revived his old replay thread

im mad oxidized right now so be gentle
Attached Files
supa blaze scoped.rpl (203.6 KB, 12 views)
supa sucks.rpl (198.5 KB, 7 views)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
im starting to get back into.
this is my entry for the opener comp that im highly proud of. Hope you guys enjoy it
Attached Files
OC tree take 2.rpl (192.0 KB, 5 views)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Yo

I really like the way you continued this opener into that fun spin, looks really well done and really smooth as well.

Manip was a bit shakey, but that double kick thing was really cool.

pose was pretty bleh, but you still got time to change it up.

Pretty good man, best of luck in the event!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
thanks bud and thanks for CnCing back bro really appreciate it! good luck yourself you got a great entry!

New replay got a -30 gravity manip with a nice little baby skeet
Attached Files
supa mr easy.rpl (271.7 KB, 13 views)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
supa mr easy
Opener was severely un-original/generic/basic/easy/slack/leftrotatechestcontractrightpecsextendleftpecs.
Leaning backwards and raising your leg forwards to get closer to him was boring aswell.
You took ages to push him up into the air, but after that it got a little more interesting.
I like how you used your arm against his legs to make him do a full spin.
Getting on your hands faced down to kick his chest for the boom was sweet, but I don't like how you extended after the boom, I feel like you should of extended to make the boom.
Nice positions of the punch.
Ugly pose. : )
father of philip scone
Ayy thanks for the CnC bud I'll return the favor soon as I get the chance. I tried getting the lift off quicker but my butt kept falling apart lol. If I extended for the boom I wouldn't have gotten as many dms and the cool core. Thanks again broseph I'll be sure to hit your thread up soon
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
sorry i didnt Post here earlier i just wanna say the lift and the ghosting on the boom are really awesome
oh yeah
thank you pusy boo <3
really like these last three replays. Feel like im better than ever.
P.S. i return CnC like a real ninja
Attached Files
supa im not a poser.rpl (174.8 KB, 10 views)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
ok so I didn't like those first few frames. you kinda just dropped down and sat there. plus you contracted you're elbow then extended it. now after that I love it. its kinda fucking sick. I like the spins and then the core was sick as hell. then that last kick was pretty good too. I am now a supastveo fan. I want more!