Ranking
Original Post
How about forming a team for League of Legends?
Hello bros and sis!! How you've been these time??

I haven't forgot ya ;) I've been playing some other games, and since 2 weeks or so I've started playing League of Legends. (aka LoL). I've read the post of Tim speaking of playing a game we can play together, and some days ago I had the feel to form a team with you. I know Nate played and failed :P but I'll get to that later.

In short, the game is something like a mix of an RPG and Strategy in real time. Each player select a champion, that will lvl up from level 1 to as a max of 18 in each match, gaining abilities and getting strong.

You have options to play PvP (5vs5, 3vs3, or custom) or Co-op vs AI bots (computer controlled opponents), and of course a wide range of champions to play as. The objective of the team is to destroy the enemy base, and in order to do that you have to push the way thru 1 of the possible lanes paths, destroying their defending towers and fighting the enemy champions, which can be very hard sometimes.

Each champion has it's unique abilities, fortitudes and weaknesses, and team work is ESSENTIAL. because, in the best of sceneraies, each player select complementary champions so the team can work and be strong to face the opponents.

About what I've said about Nate's experiencie, I also have a kind of frustrated feeling sometimes because, when you don't have a team you play with random ppl in the same situation, and usually you get teamed with noob players that doesn't understand how to play smart, and you loose no matter how well you can play. It is hard to get a good team but if you do, you have a lot of FUN!

So, It can be a lot of fun to play together because WE HAVE A TEAM, and we can set plans and ideas, strategies, team formation ideas too. At first stages it can be a little rough but the learning curve is not slow at least to reach a "normal" level.

WELL there are a lot more things in the game that are interesting, I can't say it all, but when you first play there are 2 short tutorials that teach you to play, and then we can start, if you want, playing Coop vs AI in beginner mode so we can start having our experiencie and of course I'll help you with whatever you need if I can =D

LETS DO IT; WILL BE FUN =) At least let's give it a try! PLEASE

Oh and a last thing, I'm playing in the North America Server, because I'm overseas and the European server works slower for me, so if you don't mind, choose that one when creating your account or installing the game =) In any case, it is OK if you want to play in European server, I can create a new account.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

Please respond with your opinions

HUGS
Last edited by Jahman; Dec 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM.
aw fuck yisssss
i'll play top or mid or ad or something whatever
guys yissssssssss
I've been playing for 2 years btw so i have a decent idea on what to do (:
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
[QUOTE=fat0ninja;6108271]aw fuck yisssss
i'll play top or mid or ad or something whatever
guys yissssssssss
I've been playing for 2 years btw so i have a decent idea on what to do (:[/QUOTE

Cool man glad to hear that!! I'm level 11, but I have an aceptable playing I think. I mean, no rushing and being careful, in order to win the towers and push XD whatever you can help us well =)

Allright, we have 2. We need 3 more at least. Also, I think it will be better to create another forum to talk about LoL.

Also remember that there are global tournaments and such, and we the intelectual level we have (not to exaggerate but we are), we can develop some pretty f**ing awesome strategies ro play, and with variety. We will get to that details if we can form a team =)

In LoL my Summoner name is "Gratificare" whats yours?
Last edited by Jahman; Dec 9, 2012 at 03:39 AM.
INTERESTING!

I have a sort of LoL on my iPhone, but I might just download this :]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
INTERESTING!

I have a sort of LoL on my iPhone, but I might just download this :]

Cool maan =) We're waiting for ya
I shall download this ASAP. My winter break starts in a week which means I'll have 3 weeks to play with you guys wether is be LoL or TB.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
I shall download this ASAP. My winter break starts in a week which means I'll have 3 weeks to play with you guys wether is be LoL or TB.

Haha that awesome =) Shout when you are at it. Remember we are at the North American server.

Cheers