Ranking
Lol that really made me laugh, I can accept certain criteria of the spectrum from members, some of it may and will make me feel uncomfortable. Such as homosexuality to a degree because I don't like to offend even if members have tough skin its just a personal things.

I have been verbally abused for a good portion of life and sometimes people honestly don't realize the impact they have even though they may think it's a joke to them but not to others.

But I am a good sport and know when to wear my emotions on my sleeves and leave them at the door and prepare to have ass teared apart ;)

I appreciate the fact that you understand what is tolerable in Parrot because you do know better than me shit.. Your in the clan lol

I just don't want to come off as anything I don't portray in IRL. The tone and context of what is being said and how it can be said often times are misunderstood online, and I know online especially there is the domino affect online.

So I will drop this and I appreciate you not having a bad outlook on me and my humor in the app thread even though I shall prove to you I am funny.
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
Im 16 and a virgin
I buy a prostitute
She gives me herpes
My dad catches me
Its my mom
wtf dad...

P.S This is my last attempt, to no disrespect, but I do not find this topic humorous nor something to kid about. I feel uncomfortable trying to be funny about this and I feel i'm at an age and state in my life where this is kinda childish. But I am willing to give this attempt to show that Im willing to my commitment to Parrot in some capacity and try to please yall. So please understand that I have concerns about this. Thankyou

Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Now some of ypu might say "O liaxo, you are scaring away our recruits with your stupid requests", but I asked for a short, simple thing.
If we aren't worth the 5 min it takes to do a minor task properly, and he is at an age where herpes is a very serious topic, I feel like this is an acceptable form of sorting out the weeds, because he would have had a hard time fitting in imo.

Herp derp, thanks and (consider to not) come again.

I was one syllable off, I don't think I could have done any better given my other ideas given the request you gave me.

And it's not that im a serious person or couldn't fit in because I have a very good sense of humor, but STD's are not a joke. ESPECIALLY in college, where kid catch them left and right sir. STD's are not humorous at all. You very well know what they can lead to life threatening heath issues, and if you have ever had one (I personally have not thank goodness) its not funny to joke about.

Just ask Rhianna I bet she would find it real funny, better yet ask Chris Brown.

I'm 21 and I have to learn what is socially acceptable to talk about in humor and what is simply not, regardless of who i discuss it with or the purpose of the discussion in the first place. I cover these topics in lectures and they scare me to death because I have been VERY close to being a father or having a STD, and for me I simply cannot joke about this I apologize.

But I have a very good sense of humor I'm quite funny. And comment such as your will not deter me from trying to join Parrot. Im sorry it just simply won't i'm too persistent sir.

Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
But why do you want to? If I'm not mistaken, there is literally one talented player you could learn anything from here, and when it comes to the humor part...
I'm om the fucked up part on the clan's spectrum of its members mental health. Still, I feel like the accepted darkness of our board's humor is gonna constantly annoy you/make you feel uncomfortable.
Contrary to what some might think, I actually hold back part of the "more messed up" jokes I'd make irl, but std's are 2-3 tiers away from that drawn line.

But regardless of the great subjective universe of humor, I'm just gonna lurk this one out, and welcome you with open arms and pulled down pants if you get an invite.

Lol that really made me laugh, I can accept certain criteria of the spectrum from members, some of it may and will make me feel uncomfortable. Such as homosexuality to a degree because I don't like to offend even if members have tough skin its just a personal things.

I have been verbally abused for a good portion of life and sometimes people honestly don't realize the impact they have even though they may think it's a joke to them but not to others.

But I am a good sport and know when to wear my emotions on my sleeves and leave them at the door and prepare to have ass teared apart ;)

I appreciate the fact that you understand what is tolerable in Parrot because you do know better than me shit.. Your in the clan lol

I just don't want to come off as anything I don't portray in IRL. The tone and context of what is being said and how it can be said often times are misunderstood online, and I know online especially there is the domino affect online.

So I will drop this and I appreciate you not having a bad outlook on me and my humor in the app thread even though I shall prove to you I am funny.

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
This thread is awesome. Thank you moop.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
LMAO yall are really hilarious. I was expecting Moop to spit some knowledge I got to the end and started crying from laughter. Yall are great.

ALSO for Moop
New Spl man tryin to be in a vid my singleplayer has really improved from Pre-eVo thread. just sayin ;)
Attached Files
Spl 20.rpl (280.6 KB, 3 views)
So many words, but a blatant lack of cigars. I'm gonna send him an invite and go to sleep.

Lightly dressed Thai girls,
Barrow fields with half-burned dogs,
These are dreams of mine.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
i wanna be in the clan :)
age19 , where you're from Germany , previous clans Had none , favourite pizza toppings Pineapple :P , best sex position 69
Welcome Murcinary, I also just want to say that I agree with you about how effective other people's ''jokes'' are without they knowing what damage they are doing. I know that from experience too. Welcome to the clan you will love us and specially liaxo, never mind this argument that happened I'm sure you guys will be good friends.
Originally Posted by Pandaxo View Post
age19 , where you're from Germany , previous clans Had none , favourite pizza toppings Pineapple :P , best sex position 69

-snip-

How can pineapple be your favourite pizza topping, it's at best tolerable.

You should make a video of yourself doing the macarena.

At least 3 cycles.
Last edited by Moop; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:20 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
where the fuck are the people with the rope ties and the ball gags man, the domination room is so empty these days T_T

P.S welcome aboard Murcinary
M.M.F.W.C.L