Toribash
Original Post
Presentations
Hi when you come on our forum part, please just answer this quick form, to let us know who you are

Nick :
Quick Free Description :
Let me be the first...
Nick : Kungfu94
Clan : [J-K-D] Oviously
Quick Free Description : I'm Musician, Video Games Addict. I discovered Toribash around the end of July 2008 and played since
I like having fights in Sambo/Aikido, Judo and Sumo, and from time to time try other mods. Lots of them are quite funny
I'm the co-Founder of J-K-D, the first official clan I join in the game.

Now it is up to you ;)
Last edited by KungFu94; Nov 23, 2008 at 05:22 PM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
hello
Let me be the first too
Nick : KungFu94
Clan : [J-K-D]Happy
Quickly presentation :I cook, I was practicing again jit su kick which was invented by Australian 7th then I practiced in the kungfu I am a fan of Bruce Lee since my childhood I make music for a rap group Shydak my cousin you can search on google shydak .. especially since I started toribash all other games I had stopped the football I like, so any music
voila what to say good luck to all
One can be intelligent all his life and stupid one moment
hello
Nick : Askro94
Quickly presentation :I am the boss of an internet cafe magazine I was busy doing that and my hobbies is the combat sport and toribash a distraction and a game that I like that I met through my cousin Kungfu94
Description
!Hello!

Nick :Tori

Clan :[J-K-D]

Quick Free Description : well i discover Toribash when my bro tell me he download a good game ,then i start playing it and i became addicted to this game call TORIBASH. i like to play basketball,Baseball, i like to take care of my animals and play drumz.