ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A new idea
Maybe you could add like umm....hrm.. hard to say
but like packs that cost 5k-100k that when you open give you items no qi and qi....

i think its a little but good idea

5k- 1 rare item
7.5k- 3 rare items
25k-7 rare items
50k-10 rare items
100k - all rare

5k-12 items
7.5k-12 items
25k-12 items
50k- 20 items
100k 34 items
This idea is pretty good seeing it would sink a lot of tc. On the other hand, item values would most likely be lowered, which would make people spend less on these rare items.

it's a tough decision, but I support this idea
:^)
It was pretty hard to understand. As far as I see these packs would randomly give prizes. I don't like this idea. You know, in other games random loots can be extremely frustrating just like randomness in general. Let's not bring this to toribash!
"Why?"
Originally Posted by Uncas23 View Post
It was pretty hard to understand. As far as I see these packs would randomly give prizes. I don't like this idea. You know, in other games random loots can be extremely frustrating just like randomness in general. Let's not bring this to toribash!

randomness is supposed to be frustrating because then you'll want to try more and more times. This is gambling vs the system. It would make players WANT to sink tc in exchange for chances of getting rare items.
:^)
Add unique items only available from said drops.
Otherwise there's less incentive. Why sinks thousands of tc for one items if you could just grind and use that tc for other stuff. And still get it in the end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
umm yeah a rare item would be an item that is unique (a juyro grip or an orc force)

nah i mean a rare item would be an item rated 3stars by other players idk i made this idea of scratch
ill add more when i think of it

but it would sink alot of tc. people will soon have so shit rates toribash would be getting paid and be selling tc,therefore people will gamble against the system and want to buy more

there also could be lightening rounds where theres special packs worth like 200k-250k
and they would be all rare but all very good items (only 20 of them and they last 20 mins)
Good idea, but I think it would be better if:

You get a pack that is either 10k, 50k, or 100k. There is only those levels. All items within are no-qi. With the 10k pack, you will most likely get items that are cheaper, but there is a very rare chance that you could get even the most expensive items. (Ex. void force- 0.5% chance). In the 10k pack, there is like, 3 items.

The 50k one has 5 items. The chances of getting better items is increased by a certain amount, and the chances of getting low teir items (ex. marine relax) are lowered. It's worth much more, but the chances of wining are higher.

The last is 100k. It has 7 items. The same rules apply.

There is no guarantee of winning any high tier items in any packs, but there is no guarantee of winning low tier items.

Alternatively, you could have a part of the shop labeled "Slots" where you pull a lever on a slot machine and you can configure the amount of TC you put in. The more you put in, the higher chance of getting good rewards there is.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I support skywhales variation of demons idea. The idea of slot machines are pretty cool, and a 0.5 chance to get a rare item will not motivate alot of people, I think 5% chance would be good enough. When it was still working I barely ever used the slot command because it never gave enough tc back.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
I support skywhales variation of demons idea. The idea of slot machines are pretty cool, and a 0.5 chance to get a rare item will not motivate alot of people, I think 5% chance would be good enough. When it was still working I barely ever used the slot command because it never gave enough tc back.

yep, this idea would make the game much much more popular, because:
streamers with a lot of money play FIFA and buy thousands of coins to get Messi, Falcao, Ronaldo and other legends, this increasing the game popularity, because, why not? He is a ad type streamer! Exactly at Toribash here, the most rare things can be 10 m of TC, but the chance is 0,00000001% so no one will win ( or the chosen one ) and yeah, there can even be a customizable multiple texture of highest quality and the ask the forgers to make one for you! The slot machine is pretty good idea!