Ranking
Original Post
This sentence has unnecessary words to catch your attention and COCKS ASS TITNIPPLES
Well, this replay looked really cool when I first made it.
But watching it a few times over, iunno. Still alright I guess.
You guys still might like it.

Btw, it was made nearly in one go. I edited once somewhere in the middle and once again for the poses.
Attached Files
DJ-GhostSparring.rpl (540.0 KB, 62 views)
I'm undecided

You didn't block, and you were on the ground(which i would let go if you wern't in -30 grav). and why did you never lay a hit?
and it wasn't really "dodging" as such, more swinging and missing

On the up side, some of the swings were pretty good, and it was fast. for exampled the first hit looked alright, but just pretty stiff and slow

Looked messy imo

7/10
Originally Posted by noomy View Post
I'm undecided

You didn't block,
Blocking involves contact
and you were on the ground(which i would let go if you wern't in -30 grav).
What?
and why did you never lay a hit?
Cos, umm, I didn't want to?
and it wasn't really "dodging" as such, more swinging and missing
That is true.

On the up side, some of the swings were pretty good, and it was fast. for exampled the first hit looked alright, but just pretty stiff and slow

Looked messy imo

7/10

Thanks for the honest review. I agree with most of it. During the process of making it, it looked really cool (as stated in the OP) but when I watched it a few times, I wasn't that great anymore. I decided to make another thread instead of my usual cos it's different.

Also, thanks Veilar, happyflap and Ominous, for your comments. They are all read and appreciated.
It was quite different, but i wish that there was some true ghosting, and some dodging more than missing. 9/10
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
I agree with the more dodging part. The only problem with dodging is that the default Tori's have the same balance as my dad after 'beer o'clock'. It's tough as hell to quickly switch between dodge and attack or attack and dodge. I could pull it off like twice if I try, I think, but I was going for something roughtly 1000 MF, so I settled for that.

Also, what to you mean by true ghosting? If you meant making it look like it hit even though it didn't (look up the replay 'Holy fucking shit' by NutHug) then that's not what I was really going for. I was going for no contact, or anything that remotely looked lkie it contacted.
I lol'ed because of the title and clicked it.
How are you so good at catchy phrases?

Dude, your replay is like matrix. 50/10
Is there a way to make a replay slow? like matrix?

Edit- For the other comments, this is good practice for comebacks.

Edit- And you always want your enemy to miss.
Last edited by Witedevil; Oct 12, 2009 at 04:21 AM.
Too cool for a Signiture.
War_heros so strong, he can kill by looking at you.
Originally Posted by Witedevil View Post
I lol'ed because of the title and clicked it.
How are you so good at catchy phrases?
My amazing sense of straight-faced, satrical humour
Dude, your replay is like matrix. 50/10
Is there a way to make a replay slow? like matrix?
Err, while watching the replay, press 'p' to pause, then hold down shift and repeatedly press 'p'.
Edit- For the other comments, this is good practice for comebacks.
MP, not really. SP, it's already easy.
Edit- And you always want your enemy to miss.

^