Ranking
My favorite player is now Jalon due to him having more bans than any other player.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

When I first played, I really loved the replay "I like it on top of my head" by Engraze. That and his set was/is really cool.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Alot of my boys from Wapow (Krulls, Flames, Swepples) had such great memories with them.

As well as Typhon, Madara7113, cat4hbk, lamby and smaguris. Such awesome individuals.

why i'm not on this list ;) ah smaguris he sent me a cute dog pic, i like him
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
Idk why I'm no ones favorite player (jk) My favorite player in terms of technique and gameplay is Irookie, but my favorite player in terms of personality is... No one because I can't decide

lol, yeah irookie is such good at abd, but, i betted 1k on him and he lost
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Dropkick is possibly unironically the best ABD player out there. His ability to retain his skill throughout the years even when no playing is also impressive

i though he was just a artist, wow that's so cool
Originally Posted by phish View Post
erth for being a cool guy to play for honor with

for honor is awesome
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Chads because he is Chaddeth

there's someone called chads or it's you ?
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
My favorite player is now Jalon due to him having more bans than any other player.

lol i hope that he ban y... more players
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Vitta, because he used to host dank bets and lose all tc on bets

XDDD that was so sad
Originally Posted by fred View Post
I like 2rud, he bought me kfc

kkkkkkkkkk that's a pretty nice reason
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

There's a lot of people I love in the community but I'd have to say my favorite is Dropkick. He's genuinely a good guy, and I've always had a good time playing with him.Honorable mentions: Rcarey, Odlov, Winter, iTemp, Ancient, AssassinPro, cdean (fellow alcohol lover).
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
denilumi is my fav... I happend to know him aswell

so you're not denilumi... confused
Originally Posted by billy View Post
There's a lot of people I love in the community but I'd have to say my favorite is Dropkick. He's genuinely a good guy, and I've always had a good time playing with him.Honorable mentions: Rcarey, Odlov, Winter, iTemp, Ancient, AssassinPro, cdean (fellow alcohol lover).

He already posted on my thread one time, I don't remember what thread it was about but he was so generous with me :]
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
I prefer player 2 more than player 1

grrr
Originally Posted by Fiend View Post
everyone's favorite player is smurf but im really humble

it's so obvious bruh
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin