ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Real tutorial Helpers
Joint learner: You learn what each joint does by it telling you then showing example

I am really annoyed when It comes to you just copying moves and actually You have to learn everything yourself! And the tut doesnt really help it just shows you people doing some moves and you only using like pecs and knees

People always ask me, What does lumbars do and what does chest do, How do I use my ankles

What do you think?
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Joint learner: You learn what each joint does by it telling you then showing example

I am really annoyed when It comes to you just copying moves and actually You have to learn everything yourself! And the tut doesnt really help it just shows you people doing some moves and you only using like pecs and knees

People always ask me, What does lumbars do and what does chest do, How do I use my ankles

What do you think?

well, i dont think that would help that much :/.. the game is just about learning and practicing by yourself, teachers are there to move u into the right direction of practicing etc.
but ill mean its not needed, because u got a ghost. which shows you exactly EVERY movement u do. so new people could go into single player, press C and randomly click on the joints to see what will happen.. thats exactly how i learned this game..

it would be just too much for new people, actually its enough if they find out how the arms and legs work, if they get it right, theyll start a bit moving their torso etc.
not supported, because not needed.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken