Toribash
Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
but how else would we know whether or not this kid who posted the fact that his dad passed away on an internet forum is telling the truth or not you gullible shit

1. If he was just doing this to get attention, he got it, it will be over soon, everyone wins and everyone lives.

2. If his dad really did die, pretty much the exact same thing except for the last part.

3. Read my other post.

4. Why do you (all) care whether he's telling the truth or not? I mean seriously.

5. If you're still reading this, reread #1.

6. Go fuck yourself.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
1. If he was just doing this to get attention, he got it, it will be over soon, everyone wins and everyone lives.

2. If his dad really did die, pretty much the exact same thing except for the last part.

3. Read my other post.

4. Why do you (all) care whether he's telling the truth or not? I mean seriously.

5. If you're still reading this, reread #1.

6. Go fuck yourself.

1. Then stop posting here I guess
2. Wait wait hes soul lives or some shit
3. Rofl good joke and something about fucking? meh
4. We don't care, we like to troll
5. Nope
6. Nope
I'm sorry for your loss dude, life goes on though, you have to overcome the shit it throws at you. As said before, be responsible and don't give up,follow in his steps.(Good Steps)
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
I am really sorry for your loss, but making this public only provoques excesive dramatism. This show should be closed as now.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Apparently none of you are capable of having a reasonable discussion (even though this isn't even a thread of discussion).

Who cares? Who cares if he's lying? That's no excuse to act like an idiot. If you don't believe him move the fuck on. You are not the Internet police. And to everyone else: don't feed the trolls, seriously. You aren't helping either.

Not like it matters. You'll just argue anyway because none of you have the mental capacity for rationality. So yeah, closing this thread. Congratulations.

For the record: I'm closing this because you are all immature, I'm not picking sides.
Last edited by Thorn; Nov 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM.