Ranking
Not gonna lie, I watched this at 11pm with lights off and everyone in my house asleep. I was so done at 12: 30. I was like "no, nope nope nope!... Done with this! no more!"
My name is Tanel And I'm a black belt! I Started Playing toribash on 2014/3/21. Im currently 13 years old and my birthday is on The 15th of may, so it means i will be 14 on thursday .I mostly play mushu, wushu and maybe aikido. I really hope that i can join Vibe. Cya
Last edited by tanelquy; May 13, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
Hay guys, dddcrazy12 here,
I am applying for this clan because I have met 3 of your members and they are all AWESOME! I am a 14 year old female 4th Dan Black Belt who loves playing ABD, Mushu, Wushu, and Greykido.
I have been in 4 clans (I think), which in clude LUX (Clan based EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING on replays, which I found stupid), Crit (Leader call himself a Nazi, which I found very offensive.), T1U (Leader cheated me out of TC and started whining afterwards), and lastly, Horde ( I made a deal with the clan leader and he didnt do his part). I can gleek and do really good shrek impressions. I make textures. You need me because I have already been recommened by 2 clan members and they tell me I am good at ABD. I have 2 alts, Lov3 and WarB0t. My skype is dddcrazy12. my real name is Dillon.

here is my playercard:
I live in the US of A and my GMT is -5:00.
I will post replays below that are related to my tori control and ability to do sexy boom hits. There will be 4. The first 2 will be toricontrol.
the second 2 will be boom hits. Thank you for reading.

~DddCrazy12
Attached Files
0Two halves go wild.rpl (90.5 KB, 5 views)
0Hand dancing.rpl (164.4 KB, 7 views)
0 Better Than Junior.rpl (74.0 KB, 7 views)
( . Y . ) I win.rpl (188.7 KB, 5 views)
Very nice application dddcrazy12, seen you in-game, you're a great person. Nice replays too, I believe you'll be a great addition to (Vibe). I'll help introduce you to the rest of the group, but i'm sure you'll fit in well :P
HI,my name is ozzie hall im 13 TB name NooB1020 my belt is 4th dan ive the clans ive been in are FC,RAE,T1U,SOAR,andMAYBEY yes i have alts but that is because i wanted a new name im really good at mushu and a little at ABD hope u like my app ;p
DONT LET THE NAME FOOL U \NOOB1020
Hello, my name is sledgren. I am here to apply for Vibe. I have seen your clan, and the players in it, such as sparky and lordsolo. You guys seem like a really fun clan to be in, and also a great family clan that would always support one another. Now about me. I love to longboard and snowboard, yet toribash consumes most of my time. I had another account of the name kerrster. In this account i was a brown belt, and had been in Kira, TFO, and anon. I enjoyed these clans very much but never felt at home. I know i will love Vibe because it proves itself. You can see by the players, and the overall vibe of the clan (pun intended). So i made the account sledgren. In my account right now, i am a blue belt, but the skill/maturity of a black belt, and i have been in the clan lux. I know you say minimum brown belt, but i feel i am mature enough and ready to join this clan. My most competitive mods would be ABD and Mushu. Since i lost the other account i have lost 99% of my replays, but if you ask i will post some cool replays for you. I have a lot of enthusiasm and i play well under pressure.

P.S, I watched that video doomre, I tested my mettle for vibe! Not going to lie it wasn't successful :}

haha thanks,

sledgren
Last edited by sledgren; May 19, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
My username is Jeremiah3342elm
I am currently a 3rd dan black belt
Competetive mods are Mushu aikido wushu and sparring mods
My alt that i use the most is Lifestock
I recently owned 2 clans and i have been in 3 other clans
You need me because I am someone that does have a lot of experience to give help in toribash about information and i know how to make textures
Usercard:
Okay, I'll alert sparkyau about you two applying,
But I recommend having your skype and replays there, thanks!