Ranking

i think u have been making these for too long to be creating color correction that looks like this

less flat white toris on top of flat white backgrounds/objects + less ridiculously high contrast colors

it looks like you've been focusing more on editing alongside showcasing replays than last time i've checked one of your videos, which is good. i'd have liked to see more sync involve the hits of the replays, rather than velo changing for seemingly no reason (which takes away from 'showcasing replays') but i have been saying that for years ....

you had a cool idea at :44 with the wings, but something about how it was just slapped on then disappears over 1 frame makes it look cheesy-er than just not doing it at all. it's way more effort than it needs to be doing those kinds of things in sony vegas (if you're still using that) where i don't quite have the solution myself on how to make it look better, but i'm sure the inspiration was drawn from somewhere that you could get an idea on how to execute this kinda stuff.

i actually think 2:33 did a good enough job building up the clip that is supposed to come after, but it seemed to be for nothing since you didnt do anything with the "bwoomm" which just seemed lazy.

the freecam in the video you posted right before this one was actually really good compared to this one.. and it makes me want to think that you know that it's generally better to keep your subject in the center of the shot but just got lazy freecamming all these parkour replays.

still lots of improvement that i would have liked to have seen by now. im seeing lots of ideas that just dont look executed very well and it makes it hard to sit through 4 minutes of this

hopefully that's helpful
Last edited by TyZi; Oct 24, 2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: oops
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Hello Tyzi, thanks for your comment.

"less flat white toris on top of flat white backgrounds/objects + less ridiculously high contrast colors"

I tried this time to work with the stereoscopic 3D colors with only one color channel, for the first time. Yeah, I could do it better but fk it, i'm not paid for that. At least i learn things for the next video.

"it looks like you've been focusing more on editing alongside showcasing replays than last time i've checked one of your videos, which is good. i'd have liked to see more sync involve the hits of the replays, rather than velo changing for seemingly no reason (which takes away from 'showcasing replays') but i have been saying that for years ...."

And what i answer from the begining : Showcase replays > editing. I never changed that, even if i do more effects than at the begining to avoid being bored by doing the same things all the time. There are videos where i sync literally all hits, that was not the focus on this one though.

"you had a cool idea at :44 with the wings, but something about how it was just slapped on then disappears over 1 frame makes it look cheesy-er than just not doing it at all. it's way more effort than it needs to be doing those kinds of things in sony vegas (if you're still using that) where i don't quite have the solution myself on how to make it look better, but i'm sure the inspiration was drawn from somewhere that you could get an idea on how to execute this kinda stuff."

The first time i did that "wings" effects was on the first largekilla video, years ago, i don't remember where i get that idea and i don't know how to make it look better in sony vegas.

"i actually think 2:33 did a good enough job building up the clip that is supposed to come after, but it seemed to be for nothing since you didnt do anything with the "bwoomm" which just seemed lazy."

I'm sorry, i don't understand your sentence and and google translate don't help me much for that

"the freecam in the video you posted right before this one was actually really good compared to this one.. and it makes me want to think that you know that it's generally better to keep your subject in the center of the shot but just got lazy freecamming all these parkour replays."

Yup, you get it, it was somewhat lazy. As i said before, i'm not paid for this. That video was a request to make advertising for that group, i take that kind of video as an "extra", i work on it between to planned videos, i don't put the same efforts in it.

"still lots of improvement that i would have liked to have seen by now. im seeing lots of ideas that just dont look executed very well and it makes it hard to sit through 4 minutes of this"

That video is not the best to comment my execution, i did it fast because my planning is already 2 months late, a lot of people are still waiting for their videos, i try to please everyone but i need to make choices.

"hopefully that's helpful"

It is. Thanks again for your comment
-----
New video about X2XP.

-----
Glimpsed is the dancing queen :

Last edited by Mocucha; Nov 7, 2020 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash