Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Serious Buisness
This is a very serious thread. I'm not kidding with this. If there is any wibbling or useless posting going on I'll just delete your post.

I want to talk about the general activity, skill level, and members of VorteX. I'm truly worried about our large member list. Look at all of those names. Now look at how many are posting in our forums. From the way I see it its more than a 2:1 ratio. I feel like we're recruiting people only active for the summer. Like most old members, drone, psy, me, van, rickyz etc. We all stuck around tb for more than a year. Thats how all of our members should be. I havent checked the last activity of some of our members, but I'm getting the feeling that our forums are slowing down. I feel... I fell... Like VorteX is a weak clan... Here's what I propose, we kick some members that don't post in our forums. They don't contribute to the clan like any member should. Take the clan "one" aka "clan", they are a new clan with only a few greatly skilled players. I feel we need to really become a much stronger clan. I'm not saying that most of our forum members aren't skilled. Rickyz, drone, psy, van etc. are all skilled as well as a rising star: Ripper23. He's been kicking ass lately. But I don't know if we even see each other in game like we should be. This is probably caused by so little of our members actually using the forums.

In short, I'm worried for VorteX. I want to see it blossom into something amazing. We need to be like brothers to each other, Go in game with each other as much as possible. I think we should completely redo our recruitment. We need more devoted members.

I don't mean to insult anyone with this. I just want to show I'm worried. I feel like VorteX could be such a stronger clan with more skilled players like the ones i've listed earlier.

Sorry if I've repeated anything, I just want to show my concern.
~Your friend, VorteXian, forum moderator, fellow toribashian, lolpants
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory