ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Basic Wushu Deck] For Every Player to Use

This is the Basic Deck that every player will get at the beginning of forum game Toribash Wushu Masters.

It consist of 6 ATTACKING cards (2 of those are also COUNTER-ATTACK cards), 2 BLOCK cards, 1 DODGE card and 1 GRAB card.

IMPORTANT: When you want to form your deck, order of the cards is very crucial thing!

Due to mathematical equation used to deal cards based on the 'virtual dice' data that I use from your Toribash replays, cards that are in the middle of the deck sequence
tend to be dealt first! With this in mind, I've already set this sequence so it will do solid results.
This doesn't mean you have to follow this example, set the card sequence as you think it will be best for your style of play
!

So, the 10 card sequence is:
Zenkutsu Kick (CA), Throat Grab (G), Basic Zenkutsu Kick (A), Simple Block (B), Basic Zenkutsu Punch (A), Basic Zenkutsu Punch (A), Simple Block (B), Basic Zenkutsu Kick (A), Fast Dodge (D), Zenkutsu Punch (CA)

To form your sequence, first open SPOILER. For the SPOILER name set: [your nickname - basic deck]. Then right click on the first card you want to set in sequence and choose option copy image url, then use button insert image, and copy data to the opened tab. Do the same for the rest of the cards. If you hit space after every line of the code for inserting images, they will be set like these one above (4-4-2, 3 rows, close to each-other).

Or, if you have problems with this method, just write your sequence and I'll do it for you.

-----
Here is the Example fight between Deprav and Smogard49!
Please read it so you will have better understanding of the game mechanics!

DEPRAV VS SMOGARD49

Deprav suffered muscle strain, while Smogard49 just passed with few bruises, but still...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 30, 2013 at 02:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"William-basic deck

I've set your C-Card in your spoiler. ~Boki
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 5, 2013 at 12:40 AM.
Your messed up world enthrills me

Benji - Basic deck

I've set your character card inside your spoiler. Drawing is based on your head texture, so you are some kind of a rock-body kid. :] I hope you don't mind. ~Boki
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jun 3, 2013 at 05:00 AM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS

snk

Card added ~Boki
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 5, 2013 at 12:41 AM.

Deut - Basic Deck

Card for you have been made ~Boki
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 5, 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Vam - basic deck

Your card is finished! ~Boki
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 5, 2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: misplaced card
But why's the rum gone? :v
I'm taking a break from tb but since this's forum-based stuff, I can take a part if you still need some volunteers.
Not the smartest choices but hey, it's beta, I can fool around a bit.

Character itself

Cards

I've put your C_Card inside and organized sequence a bit, so it's compact. No need to thank me. :} ~Boki
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 6, 2013 at 05:11 AM.
retired
I'll make this during the week end ! Is that ok ? :3

I'm off for a couple of days startin tomorrow
Posting just to get a first page spot, and I'll try to figure something by the end of the day if nobdody minds.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]

char

Scorpio-basic deck

Your card is finished. ~Boki
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 7, 2013 at 02:02 AM.