Toribash
Original Post
Mutes dont effected whispers
Idk if this has been suggested before but i think one of the most annoying
things is not being able to talk to ur friends in a whisper because of random shit
happening in the main chat.
i think if the server is muted you should still be able to talk to your friends in whispers.
But i also think if you do get muted then u shouldn't open new whispers
so u cant beg ops to be unmuted, u can just talk in the ones your in.
Tell me your opinion on this pls
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
I like this, but wouldn't it just be easier to use skype? If their your friend, jsut get their skype. if they don't have it, have them get it. It's free. There's also the problem of people harassing others via whisper. Harassment is the main reason mute exists if I understand correctly.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
If someone was just spamming someone with whispers to annoy them, its easy to ignore the little red tab, also this could be combined with a personal ignore button. (or the ignore script which already exists)
What about something that can work to stop harassment and
make it possible to whisper friends while a server mute? like
maybe whisper only get muted if you are personally
muted but if its a mass server mute then whispers still work?
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
If someone was just spamming someone with whispers to annoy them, its easy to ignore the little red tab, also this could be combined with a personal ignore button. (or the ignore script which already exists)

If you are not using whispers, and there is that one kid who is spamming your whisper... Ez tip: use /hush off|on.

Anyhow, I do like this idea, the only downside is that they need to re do the muting system all over again, which I don't think they could do that any time soon. Devs are usually busy I think.

50% supported 50% not supported.