Toribash
Original Post
Hello
hello guys i've seen this game in youtube for many times and i never really downloaded it.
but now i joined a few days ago and played a few times and now i really started to like it.
well its kinda hard to play with good players but i hope to learn it.
Anyways hope to see a lot of players in game...
I will avenge my clan
Originally Posted by TimesWerk View Post
Welcome, Albim! You'll be better time by time, i'm tellin' you!

And that's the truth! Welcome to Toribash! Have fun with creating new moves!
I give you a tip: try Wushu a little bit, so you can learn how to use your joints perfectly! Try to do hand stands, backflips and so on in Wushu!
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
And that's the truth! Welcome to Toribash! Have fun with creating new moves!
I give you a tip: try Wushu a little bit, so you can learn how to use your joints perfectly! Try to do hand stands, backflips and so on in Wushu!

I think Aikido is better for learning how your joints move since it is all about balance

Btw, welcome
Well thanks guys... means a lot.
Viddah i think i've played with you judo!. Thanks anyway .
I will avenge my clan
Welcome to the community!

With practice you will perfecting your movements and understanding the mechanics of the game... Look for some tutorials on YouTube just to have a base and such, and also give a visit in our Replays Section, download them and learn some techniques, "Observation and Absorption."

Well, if you need assistance or want to play any day, send me a PM.

Good luck!
Last edited by Larm; Dec 29, 2014 at 02:34 AM.
Ellow mate, Ow' ya doin' And welcome to Toribash, the land of fractures, dislocations and ripped of limbs , We hope you enjoy your stay and if your having any problems, ask anyone around here in-game or on the forums.
I was smoking weed when I did it, Don't blame me.
Welcome to toribash! The game that you spend a couple hours playing, then, debate whether to act like you are going to quit, or buy stuff with real money.
Have fun!