Ranking
Original Post
[Secret Recruitment] Personality Pack
--Personality Pack results and comments--

Things needed to pass

Good luck.
Last edited by AikidoKP; Jan 20, 2013 at 09:26 AM.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Sorry, but why did you close the other thread?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Changing ownership of the group. I'm going to be handling the Personality Pack now.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Yes, the team changes have interrupted your recruitment process. While I cannot speak for the other teams, I would prefer if it was started over from scratch. There's a post in the Recruitment thread about it.

I will be sending you a pm about it.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Okay here goes. My name Is Austin and I have been in this clan before as you hopefully know. I want to be in Secret because I had such a great time being with the clan and miss it a lot. I also like how organized and professional Secret is. I am in 8th grade and I am 13 (14 in two months) and am demoted to this clan. The only reason I was so inactive before was because I was having some family issues and my history grade was horrible. But if I know that I will be inactive I will post on the inactivity/probation thread cause I don't wanna leave ya again I am decent at sparring and have recently got really good at singleplayer replays. I am also very good for ideas for Art Videos etc. And I hope that I can be a helpful asset to the clan by maybe testing players who would like to be recruited in one category or the other, it doesn't matter to me as long as I'm useful for you guys. Also FUNFACT TIME: Did you know that about 4 years ago I misspelled my dogs name Choco (he's a chiweenie or chiuahua/weinerdog) and Owner (yes I failed that much) So the name stuck to me with whatever game I played.

Thanks Chaco
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I sent it in a pm, and kind of expected an answer in a pm... oh well...

Looks like everybody gets to see now.

I asked..

Originally Posted by AikidoKP
In as many or as few words as you see fit, tell me about yourself. Include any and all information you think I might be interested in.

You didn't include much information about yourself, mainly putting forward excuses about why you weren't active last time, as well as in-game things.

One good note is that you showed me that you do have a clear goal in the clan (joining a team)

Then again, for some reason, you felt the need to explain your name again. Yes, I remember you telling us that when you were in the clan.

----

All in all, I'm not impressed. I'll give you one more chance to pass if you meet me in irc. I'll be hopping on there whenever I'm online.
To get there, click here.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Sorry, I didn't get a p.m saying that. Also I am in the irc right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok, Chaco was able to stay calm, adapt to new information, and hold his own while staying friendly and open.

Things to improve on: Wording. Watch out for things that might not mean what you want them to mean.
[Secret]AikidoKP

xD yeah I agree on what needs to be improved. I was quite nervous thought, so the wording thing was completely due to nervousness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]