ES Recruitment Drive
Received test and finished it.

all my WIPS

^^ Final Product :3
Description/backstory:
Two people met one day and started talking, mostly because they had a lot in common, hence favorite colors, numbers, places, and foods. They soon became the best of friends. On one sad, sad day. Both of their parents had died to someone killing them in a fire. The boys vowed for revenge and promised to have each others backs, then set out for it. Along the way they met many people and went to many different places that changed their minds. They soon decided that they would keep this sadness as a reminder that there was always bad in the world. Two people changed their ways to hold the simple beauty of the flame of life. Instead of putting out someone elses life, they cherished it. One of the boys was the more dry one, his humor resembling that of the color grey. The other, seemed to always be interested in space and the cold. They are bonded by one simple thing, their past and the promise they made that all went up in flames. They now go together in multiple places, saving random people and helping where needed.
Last edited by iemagazine; Apr 7, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Iemagazine
[X]Recruits work will be processed
[X]Recruit will be tested in whatever they specialize
[ ]Recruit will complete a task associated with the specialty
[ ]Recruit will be discussed

task is to create a backstory/description for the final product
Last edited by Mystery; Apr 7, 2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: changed objective from description to more of a backstory
Backstory is in their now I edited it.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Iemagazine
[X]Recruits work will be processed
[X]Recruit will be tested in whatever they specialize
[X]Recruit will complete a task associated with the specialty
[X]Recruit will be discussed
Last edited by Mystery; Apr 7, 2013 at 07:10 AM.
metriakon
[X]Recruit's artwork will be checked.
[ ]Recruit will be tested in texturing/equality
[ ]Recruit will complete a masterpiece challenge
[ ]Recruit will be discussed

your test is to make a set: a robot made of scrap metal and spare parts w/rust and stuff. be creative. although this is kind of off balance, maintain equality.
a Whole set may be too much, if you want good quality stuff myster make it smaller so they can spend more time on one Great projects instead of many ok ones.
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
a Whole set may be too much, if you want good quality stuff myster make it smaller so they can spend more time on one Great projects instead of many ok ones.

I can always make him do head hands and feet, but the point of showing equality is to show that he can make most the set wilist making it balanced. the masterpiece part is mostly for quality.
Last edited by Mystery; Apr 11, 2013 at 04:41 AM.