Ranking
Original Post
Three Word Story Game!
Welcome to this fun yet random game!
Even if your not from tl;dr your still welcome to post here!

Rules
Each person adds three words to the story and please write things that make some sort of decent sense.

Punctuation marks do not count as words.

Each post should include the previous story posts and add three of
your own words in Bold Print. For example "There once was a man Who ate pie."

Please! For the love of god don't say something like "Cat cup women" Because you can't say something after that.
Posts that I consider just plain up stupid will not be considered in the story.

First story(failed attempt)
The man, wet soaked in shit and jizz, killed and trilled. He was shocked when he saw a fat ass concealing his dick. Which wasn't difficult. The difficult part was when he fought a horse.
Last edited by GoldenRox; May 19, 2015 at 04:21 PM. Reason: *you're
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I'm pretty sure other clans other than WAPOW has this game as well. I didn't find any words to start it in the OP, so I'll start it here:

The man, wet
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
The man, wet and soaked in
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I fully expect our story to have proper grammar.

The man, wet and soaked in shit and jizz,
The man, wet and soaked in shit and jizz, killed and trilled
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
The man, wet soaked in shit and jizz, kill and trilled. He was shocked when he saw
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
The man, wet soaked in shit and jizz, killed and trilled. He was shocked when he saw a fat ass
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
The man, wet soaked in shit and jizz, killed and trilled. He was shocked when he saw a fat ass concealing his dick.
The man, wet soaked in shit and jizz, killed and trilled. He was shocked when he saw a fat ass concealing his dick. Which wasn't difficult.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.