Ranking
Original Post
Ingame Suggestion
How would you guys feel if I suggested this, You can already add TC to the Decapprize, what if you could add items with some sort of bot that you could hire for like Tourneys, betting servers etc.
Toribash? completed it mate

You could always just make a bot for that, no? I don't think this is a great idea, though. Rigging is already pretty common, so adding items would probably make the problem worse.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
You could always just make a bot for that, no? I don't think this is a great idea, though. Rigging is already pretty common, so adding items would probably make the problem worse.

No you cant make bots for that it illegal now (from what i remember it is at least)

also i dont really like this idea infact people could easily sell item for tc.
I remember Fran used a bot but I don't think it is allowed anymore since even market bots are illegal now. I think server bots are too but I'm not too sure also TC is much preferred than items.
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
I remember Fran used a bot but I don't think it is allowed anymore since even market bots are illegal now. I think server bots are too but I'm not too sure also TC is much preferred than items.

True, I just thought it would bring more variety to bet servers and tourneys, like being able to add items to the decapprize over a certain QI that u can set.

Side Note: It doesn't have to be a bot, it can be a command where you add items from your deactive.
Toribash? completed it mate

That really depends. You would always have the people that load up the decap prize with a bunch of really inexpensive shitty items. I could see this being a viable thing if it was worked on hard enough.

But I will give you an A for effort. It is always nice to see people posting new ideas for the game.
A hasbeen like the rest
Wasn't it that ingame bots are illegal if 1.) they play any games 2.) they participate in the chat

?

not 100% sure tho.

Regardless, this seems like a pretty cool idea.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Wasn't it that ingame bots are illegal if 1.) they play any games 2.) they participate in the chat

?

not 100% sure tho.

Regardless, this seems like a pretty cool idea.

They also arent allowed to host bet servers anymore i remember when ryan joined Frans betting server and banned his bot.
If you want to get rid of your item in Decap prize., why wouldn't you just send it to ToriBot to help in TC sinking?
Your point is useless.