Toribash
Original Post
Endurance Onslaught 2.0
Endurance Onslaught 2.0
OVER!

Welcome to the Endurance Onslaught a seemingly regular bracket tournament but with a twist.
The outcome of the match will not be determined by frames but by stamina.
Reach 100,000 points before your opponent to knock them out and win the match.
With matches as long as 2,000 frames this is a test not only of skill but of tenacity.

Rules

• Mod is Lenshu3ng.tbm with some changes
(Set lenshu3ng.tbm as the mod and change the matchframes to 2000 , the winpoints to 100000(one hundred thousand)and disable dms.Make sure reaction time is set to 20.You can NOT change any other gamerule)

Gamerulesscreenshots

(The first person who reaches 100k+ points wins with these settings)
• Best of 5 matches to decide the game.
• DQ is a loss.
• Timeout is a draw, you must reach the winpointthreshold.
(when a match ends by a draw no player will receive a match point,the score stays the same it was before this match started)
•EVERY REPLAY MUST BE POSTED TO AVOID ANY CHEATING SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AUTOSAVE REPLAY ACTIVATED!!!!!!
•MAKE SURE TO TRY THE WINPOINT SYSTEM BEFOREHAND!!

further explanations

some tipps

Application

Think you got what it takes? Fill out the form below and reply to this post. Entrance fee is 5,000 Toricredits.

Application code:

-I have sent the 5000 tc entrance fee to Kane
- I have read and understood the rules

32 spots max

Application deadline is 27. october or untill all spots are filled

Prizes

First place: 500ktc + Full demolition pack

Second place: 350k tc + Full Muay Thai Legend

Third place: 150k tc + Steampunk Hat

plus random prizes for random people(not for first,second and third place)

Deadline

Application Deadline

You can apply until 27. october or untill all spots are filled

Round 1 Deadline

the 3rd of November 2019

Discordserver
Discordserver for this event to organize matches

https://discord.gg/CVRmmr2

Donators

Insanity - 100k TC
[Hack] - 100k TC
DrGonz - 50k TC
Hipower- 227850 TC
Staff - 301552 tc
William-several items(including Alpha Force+Relax,Elf Relax,ground texture,head texture etc)
Pavor - Full Muay thai legends set
Max - Alpha relax, Vortex force

Bracket

Bracket

Playerlist

Last edited by Kane; Jan 2, 2020 at 02:05 PM.
Alright,
Karstnator and Nathaniel95 are both banned from this event and the upper half of the bracket will be replayed by anyone ,expect those two , who were placed in the upper half and still has interest in playing one more time and wants to have a second chance of winning the event.

@Everyone from the upper half of the bracket:

Post in this thread with a simple reply and i will make a new bracket with these accounts.
The winner of this new bracket will advance to the finals and second place will advance to bronze match.
Applicationdeadline for this new bracket will be the first of december,one week from now.
The new bracket will start immediatly after the deadline is over with as many people that have reapplied at this point.
Be aware that the numbers of players wont be a "power of 2 " so some players will go straight to round 2 in the new bracket,nothing can be done about this.

Since i am all for transperency i will explain how i came to this decison.
After everything what happend i wanted to watch the matches live and asked karst and nathaniel to give me a time and date.
He gave me a time which was 2 am for me but since i care and wanted for the fights to happen and to give him a chance to prove he hasnt played on the nathaniel account i said ok.So i set my alarm clock in the middle of the night and came online at the agreed upon time and then,guess what, karst was online but nathaniel was not.
At this point my goodwill was all used up and i dont even care anymore to give karst a chance to proof he didnt cheat.
I think he did tho, a black belt winning against ghostraven,soda and jaker is just so fucking unlikely,maybe this cousin of him really exist but im sure karst played on his account in this event.

Playerlist for the new bracket

Last edited by Kane; Nov 27, 2019 at 02:20 PM.
I'll go for a spot in the new bracket
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
When does life ever hand you second chances? Yeah I'm down to lose in the first stage again
me
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I want a rematch too! The sun was in my eyes and my monitor was actually turned off when playing Valha, true story! Plus I got my dick stuck in the peanut butter jar again and well you know how that goes haha..

Good luck to everyone again!