Ranking
add 20k to the autobuy of your last tribal set
its quite nice

and yes, we can generally find something wrong with most sets
like so:
the curse of the tribal torso's. texturing tribal torsos tends to overdo the set a bit, clutters it up and you generally use the same texture for all the parts, which never works to well
i prefer choosing another colour and rather than texturing them

and the legs are a little bit too cluttered, i for one like to see individual designs that BURST through in textures

and iv never liked big flashy trails
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Lol i love the fact that someone said 200k
and Ben said 20k
Makes me confused
Originally Posted by macshiz View Post
Lol i love the fact that someone said 200k
and Ben said 20k
Makes me confused

Ben didn't say 20k , he said autobuy of your previous set+20k.

Personally I like the set, has a flow in it & the trails manage to keep up with the set.I would say around 75k or so.
KONY 2012
here is a take i did on shadowelfs set

here is a spinny, it's sort of low quality though: Attachment 129251

still ignore the hands and feet. they are finished but i cant upload them without the 3.8 beta. you'll have to wait a while to see them but i asure you they are epic.

athrax : Post full textures completely to get appraisal properly. I would say 7-15k..They look like rough outlines.
KONY 2012
Personally I like the set, has a flow in it & the trails manage to keep up with the set.I would say around 75k or so.

Ah thanks for clearing that up AKP
now thats an interesting set
not as refined as it could be, but i think if you do refine it, it wouldnt look as good anyway
hands and torso alignment bugs me a bit. knuckles dont meet up with the lines on the side of the hands and same with the torso
35k autobuy?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
ja być polska
Oh, can you speak polish?
I can't speak english, sorry.

Polish:

JA jestem z polski, kumacie? (żaby kumkają) I muszę, a raczej MOGĘ powiedzieć że te teksturki są git *love*
Sama nie umiem zbytnio grać w toribash'a, chociaż posiadam. Gra mi się okropnie podoba! I like!

Pozdrowienia z kółka TORIBASH in the polish!

Kęgąwć and Tygryśsko

I no have translate (look the google, yahoo )
Originally Posted by TygrysiskoPL View Post
Oh, can you speak polish?
I can't speak english, sorry.

Polish:

JA jestem z polski, kumacie? (żaby kumkają) I muszę, a raczej MOGĘ powiedzieć że te teksturki są git *love*
Sama nie umiem zbytnio grać w toribash'a, chociaż posiadam. Gra mi się okropnie podoba! I like!

Pozdrowienia z kółka TORIBASH in the polish!

Kęgąwć and Tygryśsko

I no have translate (look the google, yahoo )

------------------
I'm from Poland, do you get it? I must...i HAVE to say, that these textures are awesome! I can't play Toribash very well. But i like it very much!

My translation. Not 100% accurate, but what do you want?
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=650 Sajan1230's fan club. Totally!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=102371 Free head textures. Seriously.