ToriCombat League
Original Post
Item Forgers News!


Toribash presents...

(Item Forgers)

The Team.

hampa
Founder of the Item Forgers.
Head coder.
Icon maker.
Publisher.
Reta & Tinerr
 Leaders
yoyo
Item Forger coder.
Tester.
Idea man.
Ezeth
3D Artist
Banner maker/artist.
Fluxorious
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ



Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.


Hints.



Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 05:33 AM.
Maybe we could implement the Power ups for a week, or two, and if they are good we could keep them, and if nobody likes them they become collectors items?
Originally Posted by mouth View Post
Maybe we could implement the Power ups for a week, or two, and if they are good we could keep them, and if nobody likes them they become collectors items?

I'm pretty sure power ups wouldn't be added as items, but as a game mechanic.
I wouldn't expect any external 3D accessories like headphones, jewelry, hats or clothing. It wouldn't fit into toribash like you think it would. Trust me.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Maybe a new color as a shade of lightning blue then? I talked to Yoyo about this and he wanted me to develop this a bit more from the original idea...

http://i.imgur.com/Nv5y2LT.png

Maybe something along the lines of that shade of light blue :P
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Maybe a new color as a shade of lightning blue then? I talked to Yoyo about this and he wanted me to develop this a bit more from the original idea...

http://i.imgur.com/Nv5y2LT.png

Maybe something along the lines of that shade of light blue :P

That looks exactly the same as aqua in my opinion.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I'd like to see a darker purple. Maybe something along the lines of this could work, or a bit darker.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
I think they should come out with joint tints, I know that the chrome bodyparts and stuff aren't implemented yet but they should either make more, or add them to the game pretty soon.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
That looks exactly the same as aqua in my opinion.

http://i.imgur.com/TCCpF6R.png

Looking for lighter than that like a tinted pure almost... Magma LOOKS like shaman but it isn't...