Ranking

I'm going to post a GIF for every replay you post. No exceptions.

As for the replay itself....I have no words. 41/41 dankest replay in town.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk

-----
getting dangerously close to 500 posts
Attached Files
pusga - Siberian Breaks.rpl (209.4 KB, 133 views)
Last edited by pusga; Jul 21, 2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
for a simple replay pretty neat. Liked the initial lift, decap was pretty clean, posing I enjoyed very much. Second kick wasn't my favorite, I think it's because it killed the speed and recently I was into keeping it while doing a manip. Yeah ok.

And I also noticed it's your duel replay. On that one, you will totally win hands down man.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jul 21, 2015 at 01:36 AM.
golf
replay is shit 0/10 will never win anything

pose and initial manip hit are both sex tho 4real
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
for a simple replay pretty neat. Liked the initial lift, decap was pretty clean, posing I enjoyed very much. Second kick wasn't my favorite, I think it's because it killed the speed and recently I was into keeping it while doing a manip. Yeah ok.

And I also noticed it's your duel replay. On that one, you will totally win hands down man.

i usually hate responding to comments but i feel the need to address this. i am on my phone and dont remember what the replay looks like, so i am assuming that by second kick you mean the last, weak one that just kinda leaned uke baxkwards a bit.

i always try to make the things that my tori does look intentional and have a purpose, because from my understanding making things intentionally is a big part of a quality repaly. i chose to slightly tap uke because it was the best way to put him in a perfect position for a shoryuken, and i decided to sacrifice the speed of the manip to add that small bit of "control showcasing". i totally agree with you in that it does not fit the previous lifts well, but i am always looking to change my playstyle and i will find other ways to do the same thing in the future.

also its depressing that i cant talk about replays without shitting a wall of text, i care too much for virtual kung fu. its a real problem

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
replay is shit 0/10 will never win anything

i forgive you this time but avoid talking about your own replays in someone elses thread, youre free to make your own though
oh yeah

Well....unless Larfen creates a miracle of a replay, or does another accidental 6dm boom punch,...you won the duel. Hands down.
I really enjoyed this replay.
And as Larfen said, the initial lift and the pose were sexy af.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
opener is nice

what is that spaz at ~390 man

like the ankle dms they are p cool

ok split and hip dm.

I'm kinda on the fence about the setup to the kick. On one side, its cool, on the other, it takes you way too long.

transition to pose and pose is like nice.

gj pusga
h
wheres your thread?

nevermind found it
-----
Originally Posted by duck View Post
what is that spaz at ~390 man

aiming for the ankles is hard
Last edited by pusga; Sep 21, 2015 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah