Toribash
Original Post
Relax/Force Joints Textures
I don't know about you guys but I get rather annoyed with joint textures being both force and relax it makes it rather hard to play.
So i've come up with an idea of separate relax joints and separate force joints which could make it a tad bit easier to play with, and look just as good.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
I'd love if my red joint texture didn't blend into my red relax, and I'm too poor to get any other relax that works. Supported.
Originally Posted by AntiPeople View Post
I'd love if my red joint texture didn't blend into my red relax, and I'm too poor to get any other relax that works. Supported.

Agreed! That's one plus that could come from these.
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Totally!i totally want textured Gaia so that my lax and force don't blend. It doesn't look too good.
SUPPORTED
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I don't know about you guys but I get rather annoyed with joint textures being both force and relax it makes it rather hard to play.
So i've come up with an idea of separate relax joints and separate force joints which could make it a tad bit easier to play with, and look just as good.

Supported in a different fashion. How about one item, but split in half/doubled in template so you don't download double the item textures for those with full?
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Supported in a different fashion. How about one item, but split in half/doubled in template so you don't download double the item textures for those with full?

nahhhh, that would defeat the purpose!
Maybe instead of making more items just for force and relax, the existing item could be edited so that way it only shows up on force, relax, blood, or any combination of the three depending on user preference and specification.
Originally Posted by AntiPeople View Post
Maybe instead of making more items just for force and relax, the existing item could be edited so that way it only shows up on force, relax, blood, or any combination of the three depending on user preference and specification.

No, the items would be way better.
No need for a toggle.
This would be great, in my opinion. Both would be say, half the cost of it's full counter parts (Though the total would be the same, if that makes sense.)

I want joints for my set but the joints make it hard to play, so I've stayed away.

Supported
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
This would be great, in my opinion. Both would be say, half the cost of it's full counter parts (Though the total would be the same, if that makes sense.)

I want joints for my set but the joints make it hard to play, so I've stayed away.

Supported

This could work.
the half price might convince more people to buy them.