Toribash
Original Post
"Market Items" page upgrade
Marketing can be a hassle sometimes, I made up a small list that would make this process faster and easier, check it out!
  • Show whether you have the cheapest price on the market for each item
  • If not, have an edit price box next to the item so you dont have to go to a whole other page to change the price
  • Also, if you do not have the cheapest price, it should show you what the cheapest price is for easier price management and ease of marketing.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
if that existed, people would be constantly editing the price of their items, driving each item's price down (people already do this, but this feature would just make it easier).
Your pal,
crith
No reason for this to be implemented. If you're such a big dedicated marketer then checking the prices and editing should just be a small thing for you. Stop being lazy. You have to work hard for TC.

Not supported
Except marketing will normally earn you about 200 tc an item, with the small chance it gets purchased. When you have hundreds of items on the market, you'll get lost and you wont know when you have the cheapest items.

Lol, and earning tc isn't hard, with the smallest amount of luck you can flip 10k to 100k in a few minutes.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
Except marketing will normally earn you about 200 tc an item, with the small chance it gets purchased. When you have hundreds of items on the market, you'll get lost and you wont know when you have the cheapest items.

Lol, and earning tc isn't hard, with the smallest amount of luck you can flip 10k to 100k in a few minutes.

Then you dont know the right pocket/range in buying. Obviously if you're buying something in the forum, dont get too close to the market price, otherwise you're bound to either lose money or breakeven at best.

Just cause you havent perfected your style of marketing, the devs will have to make a feature for your convenience. If you're that into it, use a bot. VitaMinoo and couple other players use a bot. It takes some effort to get the database up but it works 80% of the time provided you edit the database properly.
All bots ( including market bots ) are banned on sight from toribash.
Anyway. I support this.
A page to show you al items u have that are not cheapest in market.
SUPPORTED
Ask sheva. He might code it and then it might be implemented.
Or maybeshow your item and closest in market. Maybe u have to raise the price if competition sold he's item.
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 24, 2015 at 08:46 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
Marketing can be a hassle sometimes, I made up a small list that would make this process faster and easier, check it out!
  • Show whether you have the cheapest price on the market for each item
  • If not, have an edit price box next to the item so you dont have to go to a whole other page to change the price
  • Also, if you do not have the cheapest price, it should show you what the cheapest price is for easier price management and ease of marketing.

The market already shows only the cheapest of each items for example this Demon force is the cheapest on the market at 95k but if I add one on for 100k it still only shows the 95k Demon force yet if you search Demon force it will come up with this

If you would like to check if your item is the cheapest go to your market inventory and click the "Search in market" button.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang