Toribash
Original Post
More Realistic Factures
Not sure if this has been suggested somewhere else down the line but

When you get fractured the part should go anywhere not just where it can go regularly but any direction at all.

Say you fracture your elbow. It goes up and down instead of just in and out.
Can you clarify with some concept art? Doesnt matter if it's from paint or photoshop or whatever. I just dont see what you mean just yet
to do this
first we must edit the way that we can control the joints
so we can move it up up and down
but i don't think that it's a good idea
because it's hard to control a fractured joint when it goes up and down
So yeah...
When you break your arm is it able to go every direction?
This change would make it unrealistic
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Okay so after reading the other comments I'm thinking you want it to act like a dislocated, broken or a limb whose bone popped out of its joint. I dont see any reason to honestly.

Realism isnt really the aim of the game, there are more bugs and issues that have to be fixed. Aesthetics isnt too important. Besides, the way fracs work now, you can play even with fracs, which does take skill but it's possible. With your suggestion, it'd be totally impossible with your joint flinging all over the place.

If you want something like this, ask a modder or something.

Not Supported
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
Okay so after reading the other comments I'm thinking you want it to act like a dislocated, broken or a limb whose bone popped out of its joint. I dont see any reason to honestly.

Realism isnt really the aim of the game, there are more bugs and issues that have to be fixed. Aesthetics isnt too important. Besides, the way fracs work now, you can play even with fracs, which does take skill but it's possible. With your suggestion, it'd be totally impossible with your joint flinging all over the place.

If you want something like this, ask a modder or something.

Not Supported

Depends on what your doing. If your doing a replay, then obviously your going for realism. So, it depends.
Anyway, it would be unnecessary. If you want your arm to move without your control up and down and left and right, just frac your pec+shoulder and maybe elbow for the added effect. Plus, from what I've seen, It's physically impossible for your elbow to bend left/right because your skin and muscles would hold the elbow straight because the bone is still there, just not in the right spot.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15