Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.4
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.4
- Removed aging training restrictions
- Faster loading of game (assets have been made external from the game)
- FPS increase
- added sound for versus screen
- fix for custom torso color
- fixed menu button unpausing replay
- prevent long leg mods

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the accounts to a fresh start.
Last edited by hampa; Aug 17, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
I Think The Game Is Awesome Already !
But The Wacked Out Mods With 50 Foot Long
Hand And Legs Just Gets Annoying.
Originally Posted by Beeh View Post
How come all the challenges are made by Joseph? I literally only get challenges made by him, it's not very fun since he does the cheapest things, and now has a reaction time of -17 and strength ~800. Maybe add a filter?

Its no problem that, more credits for me.
Its really easy to own Joeseph, just dont move.
Originally Posted by Renuzit View Post
Its no problem that, more credits for me.
Its really easy to own Joeseph, just dont move.

true words.
.....German Underground
Originally Posted by Beeh View Post
How come all the challenges are made by Joseph? I literally only get challenges made by him, it's not very fun since he does the cheapest things, and now has a reaction time of -17 and strength ~800. Maybe add a filter?

Another trick to pwning Joeseph, YOO TAKE YOUR FUCKIN LEGS AND YOU KICK THAT SOM'BITCH IN THE FUCKIN HEAD AND TORSO AREA! E.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoTrIoPw-9E
Last edited by yoyodude56; Aug 22, 2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BasedYoYoDudeGK
It's amusing but there aren't nearly enough variations to make it at all as fun as the usual Toribash. If it's going to be challenge based and 2D it'll have to play differently than usual. A match of toribash is dynamic and meant to allow you to position yourself in response to your opponent. That can't be done here by challenge makers because their moves are set: The only way to outdo the player is just to make your tori really, really big, so that regardless of what the player does, they can't escape the giant scissorlegs on your mod. Then the only way to fight the giant scissorlegs challenge is to create an equally big and destructive mod. Somewhere along the line, predicting what your opponent does, dodging, blocking and all that, disappears.

Ahem. I think there are two problems: big mods in a small room, and an imbalance between the challenge and the challenger. If Minibash is to play like Toribash, it needs to have two players to react to eachother, not have your opponent fall over and repeatedly slam his face on the ground. Otherwise it will have to be a lot different.
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
-snip-

Bigger dont means wins, if u see, the most of the players put their tori at the same position as default and that means to the scissors kickers they can ever win doing the same move, regardless what they do. If they dont change the position they will ever lose.

Also the HUD dont show the belt D:
I am black belt and no one can see.
Try to add it and try too, to save space because there are 2 lines already down the name.
im 5.1 years old is that the most you can currently be at this time? who else is 5.1?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...