ES Recruitment Drive
How are you getting this at the end of each replay file
CAM 0; 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
I know that you are amazing and all but I thought that was just in bed. This however is beyond me maybe you should take it to support. Cause it looks like a glitch, due to the precision and consistancy of the camera angle and rotation if all your replays.
O.O
What?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Downloading the replays now bro.

EDIT: Ohk, I got 3 of me, and one of you.
I can't fucking concentrate because I am texting Annika at the same time. So I ragequit Paint.NET.
Also, your trails make it fucking hard to get a good screenie. :P
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 6, 2010 at 12:55 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
If you open the replay in notepad then go to the bottom you will see this
CAM 0; 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
That is why the camera is not centered on the players. You should take it to support.
LOL that had nothing to do with my level 1 art. I can't even remember when I drew it, I just know I was ment to be doing english or something else at the time. I probably did it in 20-30mins the remaining 10 minutes of the lesson would have been the teacher explaining what the felts were for I guess.