Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Congrats, haven't seen anyone in this clan around though.

Hope to see more of you guys ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
yesh, congratulations
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.
hehe they all use vent (i kno teh ldr b4 this game hes a dick) jk jk xD lol amadou ur forums dead much? haha congrats
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
yo amadou can i join 1336.9?
my clan just got total hatred by like everyone and i needs a clan, + im good,xD also on that note can i join extreme?
Last edited by Masterj05h; Sep 28, 2008 at 12:12 AM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
why not haha? im talkin to him on vent now xD
Want to join Vampire?
Hey everyone, this clan was formed from friends that play various different games, we know masterjosh very well <3 Josh aha and we will be posting a story and everything to go along with the clan. Im a Black belt soon to be upgraded and i just wanted to say thanks for creating our forum, it took me fuc*ing forever to figure out how to get to it. I kept trying from the clan page but it didn't work but i figured it all out now. Yes were a clan and we plan on growing but it will take a bit of time and help from members. Thanks
Lol i love josh, i wasn't able to reply due to problems accessing forum (which are now fixed). I usually host my own private game with friends. I usually don't like random whitebelts so i password it. See other thread to find out how to enter our passworded games.