Toribash
Original Post
clan information
Story:
Born of unknown ethnicity; a hero with no past. He walked through the land of Scurge. He didn't have a penny to his name. He only had a simple dream; to unite the nine races of Scurge. Humans, Coralians, Elves, Titans, Sprites, Grendels, Werewolves, and Herokin. Each race controlled a terrain that they felt comfortable living and fighting in and fought off any unwanted intruders in their territories. Each of the races was at war with one and other, constantly raiding and slaughtering nearby villages. They all were equally strong; but united there would be no more wars.
He hadn't long for this world, and before he died he wanted to bring about peace.
He walked about the world teaching his ways to each of the races. Although none agreed to aid him in his quest he managed to stop warring between villages, and clans.
As he talked with each of the races, word of his travels grew, and he was welcomed into each territory warmly. Although he gave out his name to none, he was well known and many called him "Streak", because of the long scar along his right eye.
Before Streak could teach each of the races the meaning of peace he was found dead in the land governed by the Grendels. This sparked a war between each of the races. It was a war whose point was forgotten after many years of fighting.
Within the 5th year of the war, a band of heroes was seen fighting off armies from each race. The band of heroes called themselves "Streak 9". They had a clear tactical advantage, for they combined the strength of Titans with the cunning of Werewolves and Grendels, the speed of Herokin, with the durability of coralians (The coralians could become weapons, and used their abilities to help Streak 9), and the stealth of the Elves with the strategic minds of the Humans. With all of these races working together, they could not be stopped. They had a clear tactical advantage.
The heroes of Streak 9 try to end a war brought upon the land of Scurge by the ignorance of the nine races. Even today, the fight runs steady.

MembersWe have two clan tags [S9] for those with longer names and [Streak9] For those with shorter names.)

LeadersWe are all equal in Streak 9, the leaders are just the people that helped the clan form or become more "clan-like".)
[S9]Sin
[S9]Falco
Members:
[S9]Odd
[streak9]T0astman
[S9]Derds-regged
[S9]Knochenunterbrecher
[S9]Herokin
[S9]Ouchpain
[S9]Freaky_midget
[S9]Sl@yer
[S9]KennyMcCormic
Allies: (if you want to ally up with my clan, just ask.)
[Triforce]
[virtue]
[Freelance]
[Inq]
[Phoenix]
[Smash]
[Ghost]
- Hacked by Sin,i changed [streak9]() to [streak9]tHe_TeaCHer and i also fixed [streak9]peace,and klaymen3 left the cla
- Hacked by Hawkinz, its Nokkao
[Streak9]nokka

-Edit: Nadal left, just saw him in wushu.
-IF YOU SEE ANYONE WITHOUT THE CLAN TAG REPORT IT TO ME (SIN)
Last edited by sin; Dec 4, 2007 at 09:25 AM.
I edited a name, mate. Its Nokkao, not nokka =]
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
you already are allies with us, blam replied not to long ago, oops, i forgot to edit that in. Srry bout that.
GUITAROO!!! HOW DARE U LEAVE ME OUT!!! i mean geez im the one streak is fighting for 2. damn im mad.
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.