Toribash
Original Post
[r] Join Raid

SO YOU WANT TO JOIN RAID?

Too bad we don't want you. (Only if you are active on IRC)

Come join us in #raid
Last edited by ed; Dec 19, 2010 at 02:46 AM.
Name: LikaHelii
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: TheHorde/Fish
IRC Access: ?
Infraction History: I got 2 but one Is for a Illegal bump and the other one is a "useless post"
A little about yourself (optional):Im a Gfx designer and have used photoshop for like 2 or 3 years "edited"also raid can benefit from me because im on 5 out of 7 days of the week and if theres a clan war and you need someone to fill in a spot im always up for one and i can always make sigs and avatars for anyone in the clan at no charge :] and to explain my ratio ive been off lately because ive been sick im light headed most of the time so i cant think so its dropped alot and my achievements well i dont really try to get achievements cause i dont think they matter at all"
Last edited by LikaHelii; Mar 19, 2010 at 04:44 AM.
[R]aid
Name: PEPSIcola12
Belt/Qi (User Card): belt:brown QI:801
Past Clans: Renegade
IRC Access: ?
Infraction History: baned one time (dint pay 65 tc)
A little about yourself (optional
Last edited by PEPSIcola12; Mar 20, 2010 at 09:19 PM.
Name:Malik
Belt/Qi (User Card):

Past Clans:Kingdomz
IRC Access:?
Infraction History:Useless Post
A little about yourself (optional):I am a easygoing person I train with people higher than me and i know to respect people not by their belt but their skill. I play the piano and make videos with vegas and movie maker,I always try to post on the forums at least everyday (I Have Ipod Touch)
Blank.
Name: Qwerty381
Belt/Qi (User Card):

Past Clans:[Pulp]unnofficial [Knotz] [Corrupted] Unnofficial
IRC Access:Yes.
Infraction History: 2 of them,both expired.One for posting my shop link,one for posting things in a sale thread made by me that were "supposed to be posted in Private messages.
A little about yourself (optional): I am practicing ventriliquism,I like african pygmy hedgehogs.

If I left anything out I will edit this post.
Name: FurryDonut
Past Clans: DAv, Nano, 1336.9.
IRC Access: Yes, although i tend not to use it so much.
Infraction History: useless post: minor (expired)
A little about yourself (optional): I'm not uber active though i browse the forums and occasionally play online.

Aperture Science Employee #92