Ranking
Originally Posted by surf View Post

I count 8 as being more than a couple.

I meant only a couple of recent ones. I had 5 or so over a month ago. That's when I was still learning the rules. Reekondub was helping me, and telling me what was right and wrong. He was teaching me how the forum worked at the time still.
03-22-2010
02-22-2010
02-22-2010
02-18-2010
02-11-2010

^^ Those are the latest ones.
[Colon 3]
5 infractions in just a month.

Mate, that´s a lot.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Originally Posted by pooman123 View Post
I meant only a couple of recent ones. I had 5 or so over a month ago. That's when I was still learning the rules. Reekondub was helping me, and telling me what was right and wrong. He was teaching me how the forum worked at the time still.
03-22-2010
02-22-2010
02-22-2010
02-18-2010
02-11-2010

^^ Those are the latest ones.

I quote your application
'a couple of infractions for useless posts like a year ago.'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by surf View Post
I quote your application
'a couple of infractions for useless posts like a year ago.'

A couple is 2-3 I believe. 8-5=3. I think 3 is a couple. The three before were like a year ago. The others were over a month ago.

And it's 4 in a month. And not all of them had points. Only 2 did in the same month and the one in march. As I said before, at that time I was still getting accustomed to the Toribash Forum rules. I know that it is hard to believe, but it is the truth.
Last edited by DJ; Apr 26, 2010 at 02:25 AM.
[Colon 3]
/Invade

Sup, raid council. I am Reekondub, former co-leader of MFR, and now bank keeper of Piratez. I encourage you to accept pooman123 into your clan. He is a fast learner and skilled ingame. He is very active and knows the rules well. I taught him the rules of the forum, and how to post. He learned rapidly, and is now pretty clean for some time. I strongly recommend you to accept him. Also, he is a nice guy, and he can contribute to your clan in many ways.

Sincerely, ~Reekon
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Red one.
Girl in back round with short skirt,
Ftw.

wrooooong, it's the celica.

(You're still accepted anyways ;) )
Σ
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
/Invade

Sup, raid council. I am Reekondub, former co-leader of MFR, and now bank keeper of Piratez. I encourage you to accept pooman123 into your clan. He is a fast learner and skilled ingame. He is very active and knows the rules well. I taught him the rules of the forum, and how to post. He learned rapidly, and is now pretty clean for some time. I strongly recommend you to accept him. Also, he is a nice guy, and he can contribute to your clan in many ways.

Sincerely, ~Reekon

Did you also teach him how to dig himself even bigger holes?

Anywaaaaay, everyone: enough of the off-topic shit. PM a leader if there is any problems.

pooman, /jo #raid if you can.
Name: Hardworker
Belt/Qi (User Card): 402qi.
Past Clans: Aeon. Other clans too, because I'm here since 2007. Excuse me, if I don't want to tell you in which clans have I been with other accounts.
IRC Access: I'm using mIRC from time to time, but I prefer windows messenger or skype.
Infraction History:10 expired points for farming. You see the result - I lost all. (Including more than 8500 fair made qi, more than 1million TC and many good items. Anyway that's enough for me and you can be sure that I won't farm again.
A little about yourself: I spend a lot of time studying and I'm doing it damn serious. I drink many cups of coffee each day. Coffee keeps me alive.
Last edited by HARDWORKER; Apr 29, 2010 at 10:31 PM.
Originally Posted by HARDWORKER View Post
A little about yourself: I spend a lot of time studying and I'm doing it damn serious. I drink many cups of coffee each day. Coffee keeps me alive.

Like me but I'm not a farmer or something.