Toribash
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
Nah, except why would u leave 42. Also i talked to some urban guys, they say they arent interested.

i know ace120 well, and he said me i have big chances,im just asking you guys you have something againts,im not talking about leaving now.

Nobody said i will get in.
let it be known we dont support double clanning, throwing the information out there.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
its not double clanning,if ill got yes'es from urban and i'll be testing then you can kick me off from here,dudes dont rude on me.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...00541&page=147

wish me luck.
It's a little hard to not feel a little bitter about being second-choice

But I do realize that everybody has a reason for joining a clan (friends, in-game fun, etc) and it's hard to stay when that reason isn't being fulfilled.
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
It's a little hard to not feel a little bitter about being second-choice

But I do realize that everybody has a reason for joining a clan (friends, in-game fun, etc) and it's hard to stay when that reason isn't being fulfilled.

Yeah i told dieman not to apply he already got a no from numbers.
Rogue clown
numbers have some prejudice to me,first time i got 2 yes'es from rafufu and eycoco,now its yes from majicpooky and they still disscus with numbers why he told "no :|"
Originally Posted by dieman View Post
numbers have some prejudice to me,first time i got 2 yes'es from rafufu and eycoco,now its yes from majicpooky and they still disscus with numbers why he told "no :|"

/invade

There's a difference from disliking you and not wanting you in a clan. I dislike you now though, you're pretty immature.

also hi Dillon <3
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Excellently done numbers, investigating a applicators (is that a word) background before admitting them, well done sir, I'd love to have you on this clan.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi