Toribash
Hell yeah: Nicely done. The first kick was great, but I believe you can DM more parts there, but for a quick replay, it was good. The head kick was well aimed but it was too weak. Try making it look stronger. 8/10
Decap: Not much to say here, in my opinion. Simple manipulation and weak head kick. Still well aimed, though. But I think the wrist DM could've been left out.
yeah ok
Alright Ill try.
Made another
Attached Files
Deadmau;eh.rpl (54.7 KB, 9 views)
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Actually isn't too bad, you could possibly get a boomhit off of that second kick, which would be insanely nice, try to get it.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Epic movements Deadmau5. Just add some more destruction and it will be epic.

I edited it. :P Can't resist lolol.
Attached Files
(Lumi)EHdit.rpl (71.3 KB, 9 views)
yeah ok
Nice Lumi.
My edit came out like this
You got one more dm then I did.
Attached Files
Deadmau5;ehh.rpl (57.5 KB, 7 views)
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
keep up the good work and these are a couple old replays i did back when i was in another clan but just thought to post them
Attached Files
self spar 5.rpl (441.1 KB, 4 views)
head rocket.rpl (71.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by PurpleMist; May 23, 2011 at 02:10 AM.