ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[BLEU] Introduction Thread
Since I saw a lot of new threads with people introducing themselves, I made a thread for introductions, in this thread you say a little about yourself if you're new in [BLEU] so we can understand you better.
Last edited by Kat; Oct 2, 2011 at 04:33 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Well i was one of the people who made a thread but Hi, I'm Thatguyzeke, My favorite mods are Judo and Akido and I'm hoping to learn more in those and in making textures in gimp.
This is a good idea, stickied
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I'm Madpen
Hi You already Know My Name not many of you know me but I'm 13 and In Middle school and My Favorite Mods are aikido and Some of the Fun Mods(Just Like Katana ect.)
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by madpen View Post
Hi You already Know My Name not many of you know me but I'm 13 and In Middle school and My Favorite Mods are aikido and Some of the Fun Mods(Just Like Katana ect.)

if you <3 bleach, try wushubroadswords. you can copy some moves from bleach and do them there. Pretty cool stuffz :3

my intro:
1. high school student.
2. 3/10 a noob.
3. 2/10 a noob who pretends not to be a noob.
4. 5/10 made of luck.
Last edited by LTomZH; Feb 28, 2011 at 06:05 AM.
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
if you <3 bleach, try wushubroadswords. you can copy some moves from bleach and do them there. Pretty cool stuffz :3

Thanks I'll try it
-----
ooooopps My name is Liem
Last edited by madpen; Feb 28, 2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Back Baby
my intro? i guess
umm hey guys i have since this tread for awhile just been kinda lazy to do it but here it goes

1:my name is Vinnie
2: junior in high school
3: been playing toribash since late feb(yes i am kinda new* new tori smell and all*)
4: i have been attempting using gimp
5: all and all i am kinda lazy ill admit*

any questions? lol

o yea i forgot my fav mods are judo wushu and swordfighting(like anything with an instatgib sword lol)
Hey sup my real name is Joshua.
For any Rongotai college boys, SUP!
I am 14 as you may already know and i started TB last year in september
who unstuck this? I think this is an important thing and is being severely underused because it was unstuck. :/ I'm stickying it now, give me a reason if your going to unstick it.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Hello guys, I am the newest supervisor, I assume. I've had a bad rep around the forums, but i'm working my way back up. I'm here mainly to help with grammar and English. I can also help you find old post, and discover how to share User Created Content with the community. Ask me anything I'm here to help.