Toribash
Hi, my name is Jafri246 and I am new to this game. I would really like it you all could help me out when i need some help. Some mods are really difficult, like Aikido where i can't balance and can't for the life of me discover how to increase my centre of gravity by spreading my legs, because I read in my Grade 5 science book but now I'm in Grade 10 and I am confused. Plus, I'm a commerce student which means I dont study science. I only study Business Studies, Economics, English (as a second language),Principles of Accounting, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and History. I live in Pakistan so

LALALALALALALALLAALALALALALALALALAALALALALAALALAL
BOOOM
HI Intro

My name is Axel
High School Junior
Year 12
Im Play Toribash 3 hours per day

Im is happy whit enter a the clan
harro :3
I R Ben, I'm 16 years old, live in B.C, Canada, and play toribash like 5hrs a day and spam the forum 24/7, so yea......
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Hey, I'm kreat0r, which is a name I stole off one of my favourite metal bands, original.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people in this clan and hopefully improving in TB.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
hi all,i'm Tazor and i'm new.
i'm 19 year old and would like to meet all poeple in this clan
Originally Posted by Tazor View Post
hi all,i'm Tazor and i'm new.
i'm 19 year old and would like to meet all poeple in this clan

may i ask where your clan tag is sir?
Originally Posted by Tazor View Post
how can i set my clan tag?

you need to actually be in the clan, pm supalolcat so he can add you to the clan, you'll need to confirm it.
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
how to join this clan?

wow introduction thread is where you look? jesus, did you even read? Anywho its the application center post in there.