ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[a] Literature and Writing
Naturally, I had to make a literature and writing thread. Basically just post your favorite pieces of writing and stuff that you wrote.
Never heard of The Road, but heard of The Raven. But here's a short story that I wrote/am editing. Would link a download, but the different variety of word programs we all have makes that near impossible to work for everyone. Different from the real version of it due to not being able to post the different fonts though.

Here

Erm...Her life creeps me out, so does her poetry, but I think it is amazing.

Sylvia Plath - Doomsday

DAMN.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/31770
A little short e-book I wrote. Tell me what you think, don't post a review please, unless it's good. Mostly just tell your opinions. I wrote this for a school project.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Story is alright, except there are a lot of grammatical errors. You're supposed to start a new paragraph every time a character thinks, and their thoughts are italicized. I suppose you couldn't do that in there though. Oh, and you need to also start a new paragraph whenever the speaker changes.

P.S. Thank you Rift.
Thanks for the criticism, I hope to improve on things for my next story. Right now I'm making a choose your own adventure book with choicescript coding language. My sister and I are writing it and I'm coding it. You can go to choice of games, google it, to see some examples.
#Magnus - #Sigma
I can't participate of this thread, because I'm brazilian, and I'm too lazy to keep translating, all the words in my story :3
Last edited by Razor; Mar 9, 2011 at 05:09 AM.