Ranking
Well i'm out. I figure ill be kicked anyways cause I dont take you guys seriously, I joined to fuck around and im an inactive fuck anyways, ill probally try and make my own failure of a clan. So yeah also

Open

. Deuces o7
Damn.
Hey guys.

You may be wondering something along these lines "Gah, Muur watch the language" or "Oh no, a negative interjection. This is probably not good".

If you were somewhat close to the second quotation, you are right.
The reason you are right is because I am leaving Adventure.

You may ask "Why"? Well, the reason is simple. Being in a clan right now is not a very smart move right now in my real life. Life is a bitch and it apparently enjoys bitching at me more then others(well, a lot of others). Anyways, I have to just become a clanless user. I can still keep in touch, but right now I feel my responsibility to be leader/member of Adventure is effecting my life too drastically.

Anyways, deuces guys.

Oh, and just another important thing. Send your apps to Silco and me for the opportunity to possibly be leader or co-leader or what not.

Also, sorry for all the changes I'm putting ya'll through.

I love you all so very much, but now I must take my leave.

~Muur

~ Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.

Random quote I found, I guess its appropriate. Rayleigh probably has a better one.

Bye Adventurers. <3
Last edited by Muur; Apr 13, 2011 at 04:52 AM.
DAMN.
Muur, how could you do this? But I understand your problems, I had a period in life where this is what was needed. Anyway, when you get life sorted out, there's always a place for you here.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Good, another person who leaves in order to fix his own life. That's the right thing to do.

I'll see you around, Muur.

Oh, and I guess that means I'm stepping up to leader. I'll make a thread about it.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Apr 13, 2011 at 05:14 AM.
Nice, putting that little message in there with the rest being about you leaving, etc.

Yeah, I'll be sending you an app now.
ffs man, everybody keeps quitting this clan.. it's pissing me off :P
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies