ES Recruitment Drive
muur, you dont need to quit, just ask for someone take your place, like silco did.
i applied for co-leader. hope to be in. but im still sad to see you go this way.
:^)
Murr, we are losing, one truhly potential leadar.

Good luck Outside, I wish, your life gets better.
I am sad to see you go Murr, if you ever get the time to play let me know.
Training in the mountains
Leaving
Well, this clan isn't what i'd thought it be. I pictured this clan as a way to connect with new people and bring up my activeness on Toribash. But this is just not the case. I'm becoming less and less active and I feel quite useless here. I feel like I don't belong and I don't contribute anything because of how inactive I am.

I feel the same way as Muur, I just have little to no time for this forum and i`m sorry i'm leaving in such a short time.

Make me a single ally, i'd like to post here whenever I have time to go on this forum. You were a great bunch of people and I feel as if i've made a few new friends.

Thank's guys for this short lived experience, have fun in the clan.

~Rift
People quitting
Whats happening guys? i see everyone is quitting, soon this clan will die. yeah, thats making me worried. I don't know, maybe.
our leader quit. now 1 more member, silco is gettting inactive, raylegh is a kinda hitler for this.(My opinion)