Toribash
App.

Hi, My nick is Imapirate and i would like to be ur [clan] single allie,i know most of u guys and the rest seems cool, Im active alot ingame and on forums i like to hang out with "cool" pple like so ;) and i think our clan`s should be clan allies (tho i wanna be a single allie no matter woot :O)

thats about it i hope that`s enough.

cheers,Pirate.
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
App.

Hi, My nick is Imapirate and i would like to be ur [clan] single allie,i know most of u guys and the rest seems cool, Im active alot ingame and on forums i like to hang out with "cool" pple like so ;) and i think our clan`s should be clan allies (tho i wanna be a single allie no matter woot :O)

thats about it i hope that`s enough.

cheers,Pirate.

Yes.
hey guyz. I'm requestion single allie because i know alot of persons from this clan like SpaceLlama and alot of them my friends I'll be proud to be single allie and I'm active on your clan board I also tried to meet the new peoples of this clan that i unknown him I think you whould accept me to be allie with this clan thanks for reading it. :/

Undeleted because it was funny.
Dont vote on it though.
~Bloob
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 6, 2011 at 09:20 PM.
~TPC~
♥ Massacare3125|Jaker ♥
Why am
I not
an ally
(this is more than 4 lines)
Wait, what
Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post
Why am
I not
an ally

yes.
Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post
Why am
I not
an ally

Hell to the fucking yes.
Back for good.
Hello guys, since I have some good friends here, I think it's okay to add me to your allies list. Well, I would be a really good addition to your list because of my personality, I'm really friendly, chatty. If you are searching for some active allies, I'm the right guy. Since I started playing Toribash in 2007, I got some cool promotions such as Tori Agent, Unibash manager, etc, proving that I'm really trustworthy.
Well, that's my application.
Cheers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.