ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
promotion?
Can i be promoted? it says on one of the stickies, that you have to be in Ark for 3 weeks to be promoted, I have been in Ark for 3 weeks. So will I be promoted?
Ive been here for over 3 weeks but i dont beg for a promo. You have to wait and be patient and do things for the clan.
HELLO JAM! ive been on the forums, im on the member list. + im not begging for a promotion, Im merely asking if it will happen. I dont care that much, but i don't think its fair to say "a couple of weeks" in the criteria. and not give out promotions to zealots in that time. I want to move up the ranks so i can recruit people who are asking me if a can test them.
You say your not begging? [You aint begging but are asking for promotion]
You say your merely asking if it will happen i quote this from your first post

"Can i be promoted?"
well i have been in ark for a couple of months and contrabuted alot and i and more active than you and i didnt get a promotion!so do you still think you deserve it?and just cause you been in ark for two or more weeks dont mean shit!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I think I deserve a promotion, "no begging intended" but I have asked before and I have been part of ark for like 5 months now -_-
..|.,
U1V1
I have been in ark too for about 1 month ewarne. I don't think you have seen me beggin for anything and btw I have been very active on the forum.
Probably the only pink Ninjabunny with pink bunnyslippers.
this is an empty space
Give me CARROTS!
gives me 30 tc