Ranking
Re: Random discussion
Wat the hell are you guys talking about? Anyway im entering a judo competition for a reg key (its in the events forum) tonight so wish me luck all. Hopefully i'll be able to start posting some replays...
Well i stayed up till 3:30 in the morning and lost my first match. Bah! It was fun though, maybe we should have an in-house death compo sometime ,just to keep things interesting.but it would just be for fun of course.wat u guys think?
With a prize? Like everybody enters for 100 credits and the winner takes it all?
Good idea. We'll have a server quite soon (Huntaa will host it... or so he said :P) so we can have a competition there. At least then I would have something to do with my free time :. (I do have real life things to do also. I don't want anyone to think I'm totally no-life)

Personally I don't care much for credits, as I almost never use them, but there could be a prize.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Cool well lets set it up for a weekend then. We must have either 8 16 or 32 entrants for the compo (trust me it makes it easier) and then once everyone has entered we draw random numbers out of a hat or something and decide who plays who.best of 3 or 5. Its really easy to host a server, there's a tutorial under tutorials (funny place to put a tutorial huh? :-P) that explains it. The only thing im not sure about is how you get credits? But it will be cool we can draw up a roster and all that too. We just need to decide if we're keeping it in house (death only) or if we're extending the invitation to others. I vote TK for the game type. And why is everyone so inactive lately?
my dod clan has been having a lot of training days and scrimmages, so alot of my time is being spent there. i still log on to play almost every day though. (10pm-3am pacific time)
I'm active everyday. My problem is that I don't know what to write :P