ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Carrie imposter
I found from [eVo]OfCannabis that Carrie isn't really a female and has been lying the whole time. His old acc was "PhyDog". I had a feeling he was lying. Anyways bc of this deception I'm kicking him from 42.
Rogue clown
It's Phydadawg, not "PhyDog". I've known him for about 9-10 months, he joined my old clan Herbal. Kuttle, whom is also a tranny, gave the account to Phyda when he quit. I saw Carrie ingame so I decided to say hi, i then find out that Phyda is the new owner. About 1-2 months later I saw his forum sig and made the realization that hes a tranny. He also answered to Phyda ingame with dillon.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Because when I call him out on being a tranny around his friends, he disconnects. If its just me and him, he says "shut up" or something along the lines and continues to play.

Furthermore, the issue is that he is lying about his gender.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
I dont see why people get so surprised when people lie on the internet about who they are. That is the second most popular thing on the internet. Scksy Pr0nz and Lying about your Gender.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Originally Posted by marccod View Post
I dont see why people get so surprised when people lie on the internet about who they are. That is the second most popular thing on the internet. Scksy Pr0nz and Lying about your Gender.

I care bc i hate feeling like i was lied to. If im gonna have a clan or any relationship at the least i want it to be built on trust and if the other person is a liar it's hard to do that.
Rogue clown
p0w, that avy is SEXY
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME