ES Recruitment Drive
Ohai destiny, my laptop is broke so I can't be on irc, but I'll post here and there.
Wait, what
Alright guys, screw it, it looks like you guys need some help, time for superman to step in.

Fuck off.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Alright guys, screw it, it looks like you guys need some help, time for superman to step in.

DO NOT EVER POST IN ANY OF MY CLANS AGAIN OR I WILL BAN YOU FOR AT LEAST FOREVER AND POSSIBLY LONGER
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
some scammer

Also he complains.
Also it seems from this he has an unjustly large ego.
Uric, is it possible to remove his access to raid forums? ;]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
goddamit, I post once with good intentions and you guys have your period over it? I have a suggestion for you, calm the f down and stop being babies. Lxor, I thought you were a member of #h? When a guy from Raid tells me that I'll stop.

So yah, stop being babies, earth, stop thinking that you know me, same goes for the rest of you, ok, thanks, have a nice life, have nice babies later on, ok, cya.

Oh, I almost left without explaining to you ignorant a-holes what really happened with Fantasy. I closed it, they had their period just like you and insta banned me. I was going to return it all along. They didn't even follow their own goddam rule which is to wait at least 24 hours before qualifying it a scam. ** sigh ** Silly moderators.

Don't.. press it =(

Uric Moderated Message:
User was banned for this post: Ignoring prior warnings and bans to continue doing the same things that caused him to get banned in the first place. Very lucky that Uric found this before Ixor.
Last edited by Uric; Feb 23, 2012 at 09:14 AM.
goddamnit Uric

also check the roster I'm in raid too and like 4 other clans god get your facts straight scammer