ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[EVENT] Seekrit Santa!
With permission from Jak :o
Seekrit Santa
An Aeon [and Ultimateb] Event!

How it works:

Basically everyone who is enlisted will be put into a seekrit lottery performed by someone who is not in the Event himself, which will assign everyone to a random person (or two if we have an uneven number of participants) from either Aeon or Ultimate.
The person you are assigned to is the one you will have to prepare a personal gift for. You are not allowed to tell anyone who you are making a gift for to not ruin the suprise! On Christmas Eve, you will send your gift to your assigned person and (hopfefully) receive your own gift from your personal Seekrit Santa!

When?:

The event is subdivided in 3 phases:

First: Enlistment Phase
Enlistment Phase from the 15.12.2014 at 0:00 GMT until the 18.12.2014 at 0:00 GMT which is exactly 3 days to enter this event!

Lottery
After this phase is the lottery, which will take place sometime during the 18.12.2014, and soon after you will receive the name of the person you are making a gift for.

Second: Creation Phase
The second phase is the creation phase, from when you receive your name until (if possible) the 24.12.2014 at 0:00 GMT . At the end of creation phase, your gift should be done. If not, shame on you!
If you need more time you will have to PM TheAnimal or me, but make sure to NOT mention who you are making the gift for! Once the gift is done, if you want to stay seekrit either send it to TheAnimal or me and include who it is for etc.
Alternatively you can send it yourself once the Third Phase begins and reveal yourself!

Third: Gifting Phase!
The third and last phase is the gifting phase which lasts from the end of the second phase until everyone has gotten their gift.

What about the gift?:

The gift itself is supposed to be selfmade! That means no TC or Items unless you are feeling very generous and create a Flame or Textures! Otherwise it can be anything from art to pictures to songs, everything goes! The only rules are that it has to be selfmade and it has to be created with effort. Keep in mind that you are getting stuff for free so please don't be jealous of what other people might get and appreciate what you got. That is the spirit of Christmas after all!

If you wish to join, please make sure you will have enough time to prepare your gift!

To join, simply post on this thread clearly stating you wish to join until the end of the first phase (18.12.2014 at 0:00 GMT).

HAVE FUN AND MERRY CHIRSTMAS!

Seekrit Santas (Participants): 26
Jak
Chirs
Azure
Skylar
SXDave
threedog2
TheAnimal
Jormungandr
Cold
NotShadow
Datsick
Abyss
Stealth
Dexx
Gradeger
detailed
-ian-
Thanatos
TheCobra
-Kas-
N3wb
experts
Redhawk14
Piegod
Gio
Blah
Last edited by Chirs; Dec 17, 2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: 25 gio
I'm in your moms butthole so good : )))))
Last edited by Cold; Dec 15, 2014 at 12:51 AM.
Actual enlistment phase starts now, and ends in exactly 3 days!

Hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i wana b in da butthole of ur mum xdddddd
Last edited by Cold; Dec 15, 2014 at 03:06 PM.
ugly
Count ian in ur mums butthole xddddd.
Last edited by Cold; Dec 15, 2014 at 08:04 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Count me in ur mums butt hole xddd
Last edited by Cold; Dec 15, 2014 at 08:04 PM.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
COLD THIS IS SO AMAZING, KEEP ON DOING WATCHA DOING.
Last edited by Cold; Dec 16, 2014 at 04:05 AM.
ugly
Removing cold from clanboard mod. Gradeger is in
EDIT: Cold has promised to nebar do it again.
Last edited by Cold; Dec 16, 2014 at 09:29 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
So outta love, i'm so lost without you.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this