Toribash
Hi there, i actually dont care for clans that much, but i want to play in that deltabox clan event, its already linked in your forum.

So i met fogle todya in my deltbox server and he said i might join your guys rooster, so here i am.
Blackbelt, not far to 2nd dan, 23, Germany
Kickbox wushu deltabox
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Hey, Again.

I've been Part of the clan and Was deleated For Inactivity(School Stuff)
So was Wondering If I Could Get Reinstated ?
yah, ur back, just START POSTING PEOPLE IM TIRED OF THIS. i do not see my clan posting regularly and being part of the cummunity, i am THINKING of doing a total washout, and anyone who actually cares, will come t us and ask to be put back in, if u dont come back then its better for everyone.

Please give me your thoughts on this idea people (if anyone is all of a sudden pissed, its because my penis is larger than your penis and the world is telling you to be jealus
well it really looks like there is a lack of activity here.
But im new to clans, what is supposed to happen in a clan forum? Trade thread? Maybe something for younger aka. lower belt members? idk.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
ohh its all just supposed to be chatting and such building a strong friendship with your clan mates
belt:Blue
why you want to join:Because my friend CameronJT is in
where in the world you live: England
specific time zone:GMT
ok nerdy, My instant message email is [email protected] catch me online and message me so i can test u for rank
Hey I'm Trav iv been lookin for a clan and u sounded good.
Ima Blue belt neraly brown been playin for 2 weeks but i hav a friend who can decap in 12 frames.
I live In Southern Australia.
And my best Modes r Classic Twin sowrd BigvsSmall and Judo.
heres a vid of me kickin ukes's butt.
CGames\Toribash-3.41\replay