Toribash
Original Post
[CT] New Idea: Clan Teams
Hey guys, so I've been recently thinking about the activitey of the clan which is just going lower and lower - we come less active, so I been thinking about a thing that will keep us busy, active and most of all helpful to make the clan a better place.
Clan Teams? WHAT?! ARE YOU NUTS?! (deez nuts) so bascially, the clan will have teams in it, each team will be responsible for something different.

For Example;
Replay Team - Team thats responsible for making replays of sparring/parkours/madmans/any other type of replay [wink wink] in order to create a monthly clan video [can be a nice edit like Donkey posted, or just minitages , etc]

Art Team - will be responsible for making art for the clan (YES, WE WILL OPEN A SMEXY GALLERY!), or even make art in order to sell and make some spare TC for the clan bank (ofc they'll get precentages of what they'll sell) so we get some funds.

Warring Team - responsible for daily wars, what is it for them? reputation, they help the clan get more wins and ofc we will show everyone who's the BEST.

I haven't thought about this 100% , I just think its an idea up in the air right now but lets talk about it - I think, in my opinion that'll solve the inactivitey-ness in the clan, since it'll put the Team Members in this frame they will need to be committed to, it will help the clan and will cause us to grow in some way and succeed.
(About the teams - I might add some more to those 3).
Let me know what do you think? I would love to see your opinion on this!

Cheers
ZØØK || 祖克
If this works out, add me in the warring team just because of how much bode sucks
Other than that, great idea.
Last edited by Scar; Sep 7, 2015 at 04:42 PM. Reason: MOMMMMMM
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
If this works out, add me in the warring team just because of how much bode sucks
Other than that, great idea.

Selection for each team will happen once we find out who's best at what, and once we will think of all the possible teams we can make in order to make us succeed.
ZØØK || 祖克
Maybe some forumite group? Who can be active in the forums to tell the clan if there is some event we are suited for. (May be stupid, but it is a suggestion)
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know I'm not in Catalyst yet. But let me have my opinion to warn you about something.

I like everything besides "Warring Team".

This, lead to the downfall of 2 clan. It killed Crooks, and it semi hurt Sinon. I recommend not doing this. Everyone who makes it into Catalyst should be able to war. It just makes anyone who didn't make it into the team feel less important.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I know I'm not in Catalyst yet. But let me have my opinion to warn you about something.

I like everything besides "Warring Team".

This, lead to the downfall of 2 clan. It killed Crooks, and it semi hurt Sinon. I recommend not doing this. Everyone who makes it into Catalyst should be able to war. It just makes anyone who didn't make it into the team feel less important.

Everyone should be able to always war, a Warring Team would be the usual team composition that wars.
Every now and then I go on solo wars, so I wont stop doing that
ZØØK || 祖克
Originally Posted by Sweeni View Post
Everyone should be able to always war, a Warring Team would be the usual team composition that wars.
Every now and then I go on solo wars, so I wont stop doing that

So, the Warring team will be the ones that are hosting them and approving by accepting invites?
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 7, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So, the Warring team will be the ones that are hosting them and approving by accepting invites?

Warring Team will be our best warrers.
The most skilled people to beat other clans in multiplayer modes (ABD and such)
ZØØK || 祖克
So this is what you were trying to say yesterday in the chat room.
I'm in for it.
#ReplayTeam
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Sweeni View Post
Warring Team will be our best warrers.
The most skilled people to beat other clans in multiplayer modes (ABD and such)

But, if the warring team is the best warrers, what does that make everyone else? chopped liver? ;-;