Toribash
? lol (BLEEEEEEEEP) thats hilarious
Last edited by fogle; Oct 27, 2008 at 06:04 AM.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
just kidding ROFL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
anyone here has a way to talk directly to hampa ? but in a way he really pays attetion 2 what you have to say ? XD
_-_ The Dark Fox Who Never Sleeps _-_
Originally Posted by DarkFox666 View Post
anyone here has a way to talk directly to hampa ? but in a way he really pays attetion 2 what you have to say ? XD

irc
#toribash
send him a pm there and have a nice chat

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
lol, hampa is a really nice guy, if you see him tell him that superbad is voting
HAMPA 08 lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i would like to ask you all superbad dudes for help.... as some of you know i live at Portugal.... so as dark6demon.... I would like to buy tc and booster but currently there is no way available that works at my country.... recently i found one way to buy virtual points ( such as tc ) .... but the game responsibles would have to use one thing named paysafecard... basicly with that i can go to a store thats very close to my house.... buy a paysafecard and change the card value for tc... very simple really =) ... i sent a menssage to the game support but simply don't anwser so i would like to ask you all to help me and every Portuguese dudes who love this game to let the game responsibles who i don't know who are.. i've only learned about hampa yet..... just send a menssage asking to help us plz.... ty for all your attention guys... and i hope you help us...ah by the way sorry for the bad spelling =)
_-_ The Dark Fox Who Never Sleeps _-_
You being S-ModTuesday, October 14, 2008 1:36 PM
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts
To: [email protected]
Hey fogle, I heard you are a trusted Person so I thought I might make you Supermoderator. (We don\'t have enough right now)
S-Mod grants you the right to edit posts, ban people who break the rules and kick/ban people ingame.
Are you interested?

Cheers

Hampa

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
stop doing that! its not helping!
you know i wouldent be surprised if that was your desk top right now