Toribash
Original Post
ranking system
ok some people have requested i put in place a ranking system. so so far i have come up with the following ranks.

rcrt- recruit meaning somone is on their trial period to see if they are active when accepted the person immediately gets promoted to nub
nub- very bottom
mg (mega gamer)- next up obviously
TFA (totally (bleep)in awsome)- this shows you are active and are damn good
GR (get raped)- even better then TFA (no way)
BA (bad ass)- a god among superiors
superior fighter or SF-
custom rank- yep that is right u get to make ur own rank name (cant be co-lead or lead) to get this i have to see you daily for 3 weeks and u need to be very loyal.

these ranks are put in place to encourage activity on the forum and in game

for example MG you need to have at least posted once and play at least twice every week and u have to improve

TFA- at least once every week and more active in the forums (not as important to be active in forum but we do need some activity)

GR- on at least times every week for more then a second >_> and must have started at least one non spam thread in the forums

SF- at least 3 times a week and responded toa few threads and made at least one thread urself

any questions or suggestions pertaining to this ranking system please respond in this thread.

custom rank- on the forums plenty, and need to be on at least once every day

~buyakia~
P.S. to go up in ranks meet the requirements for the next rank you can only go up one rank at a time(for example u cant go from MG to BA in one move). then i shall test you if i see that you have gotten better and deserve a ranak up i shall post in a thread a congratulation to whomever ranks up.

Test curriculum there have been questions realting to this her is how i have it now i am still working on some ranks though

for the rank of MG (Mega Gamer) must remove one significant body part from the tester i.e. head, leg, arm, or a split

for the rank of TFA (Totally Fucking Awesome) must remove at least one major body part from tester and win the fight. Tester can use nub clap (this is a one time exception) testee cannot.

for the rank of GR (get raped) you must remove at least 2 of the major limbs and win

for the rank of BA (bad ass) you must defeat the tester in the mods kickbox and judo you must remove to major limbs intentionally not by luck and win

for the ranks of SF (superior fighter) you must win in two different mods kickbox and judo and you must get a decap in one of the mods and n both mods you must remove two limbs and win.

for the rank of custom rank (cannot be lead sub lead or co-lead and must abide the 8 character rule acronyms work best for this) you must remove four major limbs in both kickbox and judo and remove at least one in wushu and you must win all of the fights again the tester can nubclap but the testee cannot. if you achieve custom rank you are given recruiting powers and i will consider all of your comments more important also makes you a runner up for lead or co lead in case i deem it necessary.

~buyakia~
PS any suggestion pertaining to the rank tests should be posted in suggestion thread.
Last edited by buyakia; Mar 18, 2009 at 07:45 AM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
u will have to be tested
but u meet the curriculum

ok i made a new rank yay
ima crusin for a bruisn
IM AWAITING FO MY HEAD FROM LIL JAKE... jake do yo stuff lil one yncle athens is anxious to see yo skillz deisgna boy
Buya we need to talk about the rank system. With the new tag rule we need to shorten the ranks.
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!