Toribash
Original Post
HEY WTF GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
All members of redcross i am very ticked off at u guys u didn't show 4 the Spirit vs Redcross brawl but just so u guys know the score was Redcross 1 Spirit 2 i won a fight against Suo so this makes worry about how commited all the members are like Nathen
Re: HEY WTF GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I think this zachbobmbdaleninja whatever I forgot his name is making brawls without asking the leader. Is he even a member?

EDIT: wait, what the heck? He's co-leader? At least he said so on the clan talk board.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Imsku
I think this zachbobmbdaleninja whatever I forgot his name is making brawls without asking the leader. Is he even a member?

EDIT: wait, what the heck? He's co-leader? At least he said so on the clan talk board.

the clan needs ari
AAAAAARIIIIIIIII
zachdabombninja, stop making these decisions without asking me, and if you wanna keep in this clan, behave.
PS: and if you are in RedCross, take of this DXKrewz out of your name. Make other shit and you'll be banned from RC.
Nub.
Originally Posted by Ari
zachdabombninja, stop making these decisions without asking me, and if you wanna keep in this clan, behave.
PS: and if you are in RedCross, take of this DXKrewz out of your name. Make other shit and you'll be banned from RC.
Nub.

it's the little details that make a post good.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!